hey jdeco

90 Human Paladin
Yea deco looks like your bringing the "CHOCALATE MILKSHAKES" to the yard...lol Huh... Special dps milk... have to get me some of that off Esmirelda sometime. Funny how horde always crys over spilled milk. STOP WHINING LIKE A GIRL ITS A<3 PVP SERVER! <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I, personally have been enjoying the PvP that seems to be happening most nights in Tol. I even managed to get an Alliance with a Horde alt !@#$% at me cuz we killed him. I think his name was Virgineal or something like that, he's a pally.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/06/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Esmirelda
Wow, this is funny, !@#$%ing about PvP on a PvP server... Good God, get over it, what do you think is gonna happen when you're in a PvP zone?

You're the one who should get over it. This thread is 3 monthes old.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I actually had the pleasure of killing the warlock known as Lebronjamez yesterday.. or was it Wednesday.. same as before we had numerical superority and he was heavily distracted..I then proceeded to skin his spider kills as well as the warlock himself and absconded off to my secret underground lair that may or may not be underneath the Wellson Shipyard..
Reply Quote
wait u got ganked on pvp server a gm will ban them soon enough im sure
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Not like a response from an ally who jumped on his horde alt is a big deal, Horde do it all the time to cry like babies when the ally gank them... So way to go :p
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Edited by Sugarsweetie on 9/10/2012 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
09/07/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Hankuley
Wow, this is funny, !@#$%ing about PvP on a PvP server... Good God, get over it, what do you think is gonna happen when you're in a PvP zone?

Says the buddy of the guy who got his butt kicked, lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Consumptive.... I wasn't mad bro. But you did forget the FACTS in you lil story.. The fact that you ganked me and i turned around PWNED you, then your rogue buddy came over and i PWNED BOTH you 4 times b4 you called in 4 other hordie buddies that still took you all 2 mins to kill me.... So no bro I wasn't mad. I thought it was funny AND LAAAAAMMME! THEN I got on my horde to laugh and rub it in your face.... AND to tell you to come on back if you want to play... O and this thread might b 3 months old but PVP NEVER GETS OLD! I love to hear ppl cry BOOOOOOOOOHOOOO.......
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Nice try to troll me but I've not put a single foot in TBP for the past year. Nice try.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
09/07/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Wolfbaby
Not like a response from an ally who jumped on his horde alt is a big deal, Horde do it all the time to cry like babies when the ally gank them... So way to go :p

09/07/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Sugarsweetie
LOVE JDECO, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!

09/07/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Esmirelda

Blood Line
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
lol I find it funny people get ganked on TB then complain about it. if you cant defend yourself, or at the very least can't deal with getting ganked, you should not be there. He's killed loads of times when im farming cloth or doing the dailies, i still go back there. I'm not going to slit my wrists because i died. If its how he wants to play, so be it, you have no right to complain because it inconvenience you.
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Lebronjamez
whats really "bur" is your 3v3 rating brah. you suck lol

they played 8 games................
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/07/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Vergeal
PWNED

lol so 5 years ago
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/08/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Bäidür
lol I find it funny people get ganked on TB then complain about it. if you cant defend yourself, or at the very least can't deal with getting ganked, you should not be there. He's killed loads of times when im farming cloth or doing the dailies, i still go back there. I'm not going to slit my wrists because i died. If its how he wants to play, so be it, you have no right to complain because it inconvenience you.

I couldn't agree more
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Looks at date of OP

Looks at date of most recent reply

*facedesk*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Looks at date of OP

Looks at date of most recent reply

*facedesk*

At least you bumped it.

oh wait....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
09/07/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Jdeco
I actually had the pleasure of killing the warlock known as Lebronjamez yesterday.. or was it Wednesday.. same as before we had numerical superority and he was heavily distracted..I then proceeded to skin his spider kills as well as the warlock himself and absconded off to my secret underground lair that may or may not be underneath the Wellson Shipyard..

looooooooooooooooooool
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think its funny how many horde are replying to this post even tho its old its so fun to see how they all still cry... I guess its just in these ppls nature to cry about EVERYTHING.... SO FYI (Put on your big girl pants) get over it and go cry to blizzard like you always do. Peace, love, and plenty of horde crying....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]