A Plea to Blitzed and Timeless Endeavour.

100 Worgen Druid
It's unfortunate that you folks show such hostility to someone you have never played with.

It's really hurting my feelings and the general skywall guild community atmosphere.

We are one big family! I miss the glorious days of Skywall when everyone cared about how everyone else was doing. How we all worked together to raid, pvp, and do simple groups together. Sadly this has changed and I think you two are part of the problem.

Typical Scenario:
You: LFXM for X dungeon
Me: I'll come.
You: NO YOU ARE A !@#$ING %^-*!@#
Me: Ok, best of luck to you.

Now, I'll willing to forgive past offenses if you guys will promise to play nice as nobody means no harm to you.

Thank you for your time.

Shoutout to Occam and ghetto and Tusks and Shank and Ruffles and Perico and Kishoma. I miss you guys.
Edited by Drag on 6/4/2012 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
!@#$ you.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I'll remember that, sprocket.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
You need to remember me for something since you can't remember to give me a shout out. At least Occam gave me all his gold.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
DRT
poor drag
Reply Quote
bunch of silly gooses if you ask me

youre all such great people i aspire to be more like you
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid

youre all such great people i asspie to be more like you

fixed
Reply Quote
ur digusting.
Reply Quote
im tired of those guilds not letting me play with them because im in haldowed b thay naem
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well you have Blitzed. A bunch of ppl that get butt hurt and go form a guild to contain their feelings then lash out at those that are normal ppl. Then you have Hallowed. Those that make butts hurt.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
06/13/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Superhandy
Those that make butts hurt.

I don't appreciate your gay jokes, sir.
Edited by Drag on 6/13/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I never said the method of the pain being issued to the area of the butt. Usually it's by a good spanking. You sir went too far! Cause I do not appreciate your hastily accusations!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]