Ulduar 25 Drake Run [H]

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Friday, June 8th at 8pm server time, I intend to run Ulduar 25-man. If enough people will join me, we should easily get Ironbound Proto-Drakes in just a couple of hours.

Val'anyr fragments will be on reserve, all other items will be open-roll.

If you're interested, shoot me an in-game mail or speak up in this forum to get a calendar invite. (If you have any symbols in your name, please tell me in your message how to type them.)

What's expected of you:

• Have vent. I talk way better than I type, and I prefer to give instructions that way.
  • Have basic fight knowledge. You don't have to be an expert, just take a few minutes between now and Friday night to learn your job on the fights.
  • Be geared enough for LFR, at least. If you can put out 15k dps or hps, you should pull your weight just fine. The idea is to steamroll, I prefer to not carry anyone.
  • I will be running the raid and managing invites from Dlite, but I can also be reached for questions on Dform or Dnnoying.
    Edited by Dlite on 6/5/2012 4:02 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    Bump.

It's happening tonight!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]