@Thursday

85 Orc Warrior
Vs
I'm planning on getting a way in next year, guys I know that are going this year are just not giving any friendly hand outs or pick me ins like they did before I don't care about the rules.

Dude, I don't know how I forgot about the new Tomb Raider origin story. It just look so god damned pretty and I've never touched a Tomb Raider game prior. This may just do it for me.

The Wii U concept is just amazing to me, and I'm really hoping that Nintendo can pull it off with flying colors to set the bar again. They raised it with motion control with the Wii and so far neither Sony nor Microsoft can really compete with it, let alone keep up. Granted the games Nintendo shoves out for it are really limited in terms of their target audience and the other two companies have been trying to market at everyone, Nintendo had a really strong start with motion control and have held on to it. Just a shame not everyone's into the motion controls, which I just chalk up with the whole 3D fiasco.

IF Nintendo can pull it off with the four iPad-like controllers with four way streaming to controllers with HD, I think they're going to set the example once again for the next generation. Speaking of which, isn't it time we started seeing news for the PS4 and XBox 720? Hmmmm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Kinda disturbed atm.

Ryan and I have a bagel for breakfast every morning - and there was a small piece of a bagel on the floor that must have dropped off this morning - like - smaller than your pinkie nail. And I have no idea it's there - until about an hour ago, I just happened to look over that way and see all these little black dots moving around it.

Wtf?

I go closer and see that there's little itty-bitty ants all over it.
So I grab something and I squish them - and it went from what I thought was maybe 10 ants, to like 30 of them. It was flipping disgusting - they were swarming around so I squished them all - then freaked out for a while after by practically crawling around the floor looking for more. Then I drown the floor mopping it, just in case one was hiding somewhere. :(

Anyways - going to pick up some ant traps and spray and crap when he gets home.

I just wish I knew what kind of ant that was. I've never seen anything so tiny before.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I believe Nintendo said only one of the Wii U controllers could be used at once.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Meh haven't raided in WoW in weeks, not really bothered by that though
Can't be helped anyways, would have to start applying to new guilds/possibly server transferring since this guild stopped raiding when D3 released. Guess I won't finish this tier out :p

pretty much this
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@Tal

Corn meal works for some reason. They don't cross lines of it or something like that
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Vs
05/31/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Samayael
I believe Nintendo said only one of the Wii U controllers could be used at once.

I remember them saying differently, to where each controller was going to have something like a 2GB DL / UL to handle what they have planned. Gonna do some looking into this to find out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Do you know what kind of ant is it?
Ryan said he's gonna spray all the windows inside and out - but I just don't know what to get to kill any that are in the house already. I've been feeling that "somethings crawling on my skin" feeling since I found them. Not fun.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Kinda disturbed atm.

Ryan and I have a bagel for breakfast every morning - and there was a small piece of a bagel on the floor that must have dropped off this morning - like - smaller than your pinkie nail. And I have no idea it's there - until about an hour ago, I just happened to look over that way and see all these little black dots moving around it.

Wtf?

I go closer and see that there's little itty-bitty ants all over it.
So I grab something and I squish them - and it went from what I thought was maybe 10 ants, to like 30 of them. It was flipping disgusting - they were swarming around so I squished them all - then freaked out for a while after by practically crawling around the floor looking for more. Then I drown the floor mopping it, just in case one was hiding somewhere. :(

Anyways - going to pick up some ant traps and spray and crap when he gets home.

I just wish I knew what kind of ant that was. I've never seen anything so tiny before.

Ants have no problem surviving in water.

Lots of times they come in through the pipes.

Don't forget to look in your cabinets, but as long as you don't have food lying around they tend to bugger off.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Vs
Yeah, so it was hinted at in the options behind the controllers that the Wii U could stream to a total of four controllers with the Standard Image option it has, so the potential is there. They're just trying to limit games to require only one of the pad controllers for cost reasons on us, the gamers. If we want to play multiplayer with the Wii U, they're saying get a 3DS because that's going to work with it also for those situations.

Makes sense, considering an iPad like controller would not be cheap at all, so nice that they're looking out for our wallets. But, just some days away before we get to see the real details behind it, since, you know, this !@#$ is coming out this year. @_@
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well ordinarily we never have food out - and I mop the floor every morning.
When we first moved in here - there was something on the floor that was making our feet black. So I've mopped it everyday since then - after a week or so the floor were better - but I still mop it tho just in case. So I know there's nothing laying around on it. I'm just amazed at how many there were. Ryan figures they're getting in through the window behind his computer - but I'm trying to find out what kind of ant it is so we're able to find a nest and kill ALL of them.

E: Also went through my cabinets with a fine-tooth comb since we keep bread, bagels, cereal etc in them. Didn't find anything - but I still keep catching one or two of them on the floor every few minutes where the crumb was. Their little "scent trail" thing is obviously still there even though I flooded the floor with cleaner.
Edited by Taluka on 5/31/2012 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
@Tal, that's Florida for you. You most likely have what are commonly referred to as "Sugar Ants" - very tiny and black, they don't bite but they can appear out of nowhere in large numbers very fast. Just get some raid ant traps imo and you'll be fine.

Edit: In other news, 6/16, Imperial Beach, Dog Surfing Competition. Wheeeeeee
Edited by Oxycut on 5/31/2012 10:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
05/31/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Taluka
but I'm trying to find out what kind of ant it is so we're able to find a nest and kill ALL of them.

http://www.pestproducts.com/pissant.htm

also welcome to murica
Edited by Smallviille on 5/31/2012 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/demon-hunter/passive/grenadier

is soo amazing for when you almost kill rares and then die and that thing blows :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Vs
05/31/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Oxycut
In other news, 6/16, Imperial Beach, Dog Surfing Competition. Wheeeeeee

Yo, I THOUGHT THESE THINGS WERE DONE. THEY'RE STILL AROUND!?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ryan called them sugar ants too - I wiki'd sugar ants tho - and it said sugar ants were one of the biggest breeds of ants. These ones are even smaller than those little fruit fly's.

But yah - I wanna grab a bunch of those ant traps and set them all over. I just wanna make sure I get the right ones. From what I was reading - the ants can even make their nests in the cracks of a wall. So I doubt we'll be able to kill them all. Not happy.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
In other news, 6/16, Imperial Beach, Dog Surfing Competition. Wheeeeeee

Yo, I THOUGHT THESE THINGS WERE DONE. THEY'RE STILL AROUND!?

Apparently. San Diego Magazine's event calendar has a link to the official page:

http://loewssurfdog.blogspot.com/

Edit: @Tal, get a couple of those ants and put them in a ziploc bag and take it to Home Depot, they should be able to help, especially if they see the type of ant they are.
Edited by Oxycut on 5/31/2012 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Probably can't get all of them, but you can at least keep them down as much as possible, enough so you don't notice them at all.

Still sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
"Officially" started Act 1 Inferno last night.

Dey see me revengin', dey hatin'.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Vs
Go to Home Depot and just get that ant poison and litter your floor like you have a cat that's ready to poop at a moment's notice.

.. Okay, not to that degree, but ant poison has never failed me before. And a good hosing before, but I like using the water hose on bugs. Especially wasps. Cause then it becomes a game of can I ground you before you sting me.

So far, 100000 grounded, 0 stung.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Vs
"Officially" started Act 1 Inferno last night.

Dey see me revengin', dey hatin'.

Just wait for when even though it has a 30% proc, you still won't see it. And then you're gonna eyeball Overpower with the heal factor.

Also, MAL'GANIS, I AM COMING BACK.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]