All your Elwynn are belong to us!

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
This evening, a group of us decided to take a page from Meadows' book and go fishing and fish we did! Well, we fished for Alliance, that is. We traveled to Elwynn Forest and caught quite a few! Just a matter of getting 'em to flag and snatching 'em up. Let's see who got snagged...

1.) Juniurpants
2.) Sanguinius
3.) Omenlord
4.) Firetank
5.) Windstryker
6.) Bobbles
7.) Lornerus
8.) Druiditdown
9.) Eoric
10.) Gwandivine (but he was only lvl 8 - brave, brave soul!)
11.) Popcorner
12.) Uthoric
13.) Shiftter
14.) Vaughan
15.) Tullidorn
16.) Bobsmage
17.) Kandi
18.) Jourdain
19.) Shadowahpuch
20.) Sawyer
21.) Aurelio
22.) Valexion
23.) Lyllith
24.) Amberishere
25.) Jadus
26.) Artemis
27.) Fatbag
28.) Fleth
29.) Azion
30.) Erahn

My apologies if your name was misspelled. Among the chaos of Eastvale Logging Camp and Goldshire, we tried to call out names of our catches, but I'm sure some spelling got lost in the middle of it all.

Thanks for the fun and hey, a valiant effort by our Alliance friends fighting against our hooks. :)
Edited by Seregan on 6/1/2012 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You seriously kept track of each kill?

wowzers...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
...current episode of Supernatural ends

/shifts his attention from his TV to his phone for a second to check something online

/notices it's still on the Thunderhorn realm forums, so instead decides to refresh

/sees this thread

/reads this thread

/closes eyes and shakes head

/turns off phone

/turns his attention back to the TV and selects the next episode of Supernatural...
Edited by Meadows on 6/2/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
This realm is terrible for PvP. And PvE, well not much better. PvP is the only thing I enjoy anymore and as far as Alliance PvP goes, for this realm and BGs, I have had it with terrible nubs and /facepalms on the reg. I would be willing to Xfer over to the darkside AGAIN and drop some bombs with some decent Horde PvPers. Anyone know any on this realm recruiting a decently geared Holy Pally that rarely dies even under training and nerdrage of his opponents? Hit me up :)
Reply Quote
I can't think of a guild on the Horde side here more PVP-oriented than ours and we're always happy to bolster our ranks with Alliance defectors.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This evening, a group of us decided to take a page from Meadows' book and go fishing and fish we did! Well, we fished for Alliance, that is. We traveled to Elwynn Forest and caught quite a few! Just a matter of getting 'em to flag and snatching 'em up. Let's see who got snagged...

You are awesome.

I bet all the nearby dogs, donkeys and horses live in fear of you.
Reply Quote
You are awesome.

You should have seen them quivering in fear...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/02/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Seregan
I can't think of a guild on the Horde side here more PVP-oriented than ours

Well, only reason that is is because you were all on a PVP server, and then since you couldn't hack it on a real PVP server you cravenly skulked back here where there's little challenge for you to be top dog. :P

But I understand... after all, why be a tiny angry piranah who's constantly laughed at in the shark-infested oceans when you can just go to the local pool and murder all the minnows you want that aren't used to bullying predators. :P
Edited by Meadows on 6/2/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/02/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Meadows
Well, only reason that is is because you were all on a PVP server, and then since you couldn't hack it on a real PVP server you cravenly skulked back here where there's little challenge for you to be top dog. :P

Again with the diarrhea of the mouth and lies. Begone, liar. No one wants you.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest

Well, only reason that is is because you were all on a PVP server,

I've always been here on Thunderhorn, joined this realm not to long after it opened and played Alliance on 2 toons until just before this xpac when I rolled this here horde priest (recently brought over my 2 Alliance toons to horde side). So not all of us went to or were on a PvP Server. In hindsight I do wish I had started on a PvP server and still think about xfering some toons to one
Reply Quote
06/02/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Meadows

Again with the diarrhea of the mouth and lies. Begone, liar. No one wants you.

Again with the brainless parroting. Do you even have a functioning personality hidden within that ego?

D'awwww... feeling a wee bit of pressure since everybody has caught onto your hypocrisy and lies and are calling you out for the liar you are? :P

Seriously, go read that book. ^_^

More baseless diarrhea mixed with lies. The guy even lies about lying. No telling when his explosive diarrhea of the mouth will end.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
You are awesome.

tables, chairs and canopic jars live in fear of me, for I am the great barbarian, Judwar.

Your simple wooden and clay structures splinter and crumble before the mighty force of my axe.

Now if only someone with video editing skills combined the "I must break you" clip with a clip of me leaping into a few tables on D3.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Zen
How many of those deaths can you claim came from a fair fight of equal numbers I wonder? Also I wish I could get Arg back to playing so he could wtf own you again like the old days :)
Reply Quote
06/02/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Kryven
How many of those deaths can you claim came from a fair fight of equal numbers I wonder? Also I wish I could get Arg back to playing so he could wtf own you again like the old days :)

I never said it was fair circumstances. Is it fair that the fisherman has a hook and the fish doesn't?

As far as Arg goes, I don't recognize that abbreviation, so contrary to your perception, it seems he left no significant impression on me whatsoever. Besides, I never claimed to be the best; there's always a bigger fish. Kind of like when I was still playing as Wooha and punching your teeth in. :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
and love, love will tear us apart again
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
06/02/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Electrasol
In hindsight I do wish I had started on a PvP server and still think about xfering some toons to one

Ehh, it's nothing special.

My wife and I started as Alliance on Lightnings Blade - PvP. After a short break in 05 we came back and played Horde on Bonechewer - PvP. We didn't transfer our Lightning's Blade alliance toons here to Thunderhorn until just before BC.

Poor Fluffycute, the level 60 tauren shaman, is still sitting in Thunderbluff wearing his blue dragonscale armor.

The point of me sharing all of this is just so that I can say, I don't really see or feel much difference in PvP and PvE realms. My "warcraft experience" wasn't effected and hasn't changed from one to the other.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
06/02/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Seregan
More baseless diarrhea

06/02/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Seregan
explosive diarrhea

06/02/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Seregan
diarrhea of the mouth

cop·ro·phil·i·a (kpr-fl-)
n.
An abnormal, often obsessive interest in excrement, especially the use of feces for sexual excitement.

http://youtu.be/y2wMsnE2cvI
Reply Quote
So... when I say "diarrhea" and Judson thinks "sex," I think that's more revealing about him than me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
na-ah!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]