[A] What is this realm like for raiding?

40 Blood Elf Priest
Hi, I'm looking for a new realm. The current realm my main toons are on is a dead realm and is getting worse (not the realm of this toon). I'm looking for a realm that offers more in the way of raiding normal and heroic modes. Currently my guild is only 3/8 H DS, which sadly is highly impressive on my current realm. We were trying to progress further, but then D3 hit. Since then we've lost 2 dps, a tank, and a heals. We haven't raided since. There was no one to pug the spots with even.

So my question is, how is this realm for raiding? My guild is thinking about doing a guild transfer and would like to explore what the community has to offer. We would like to progress thru 8/8 heroic DS. I play all healers, every class. My main is a resto druid, but I'm also well versed on the other three healers.

Thank you for any input.

edit: This would apply to the ALLIANCE side of this realm. Sorry for any confusion.
Edited by Irisong on 6/2/2012 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
40 Blood Elf Priest
Just an additional question: what is this realm like for pvp, both alli/horde? Who tends to hold TB more?
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Priest
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/cenarius
You can check here for anyone recruiting and on realm progression. It has all their websites and such for applications.

I've never seen Alliance lose TB, but it could have happened if all of the ~50 horde on this server were somehow on at the same time and coordinating. Just kidding, but in all seriousness.. we usually win.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Horde side the realm is deader than the forsaken. Alli side, well there does seem to be alot of them as they camp org and kill everything that moves...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Exaggerate much?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/cenarius
You can check here for anyone recruiting and on realm progression. It has all their websites and such for applications.

I've never seen Alliance lose TB, but it could have happened if all of the ~50 horde on this server were somehow on at the same time and coordinating. Just kidding, but in all seriousness.. we usually win.

99 percent of the time... here and there we get one in. Sad when in the middle of the day i go into TB and its just me...
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Mage
XD
i like it here!
itsa little dead everywhere but im sure, what with the new guild and other toons transferring here, things will pick up in MoP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]