25 ICC Weekly Run - We're At It Again

90 Worgen Warrior
For those of you who may not remember awhile ago, we started (and finished) a 25M ICC grind for drakes, titles, and the Legendary for myself. Well, we're starting it up again for a guildmate of ours who has been neglecting his Shadowmourne quest chain.

As with the last time, we will continue to farm ICC until he obtains Shadowmourne. Here are the details:

• We will finish the Infusion quests on normal difficulty grabbing as many (if not all) of the metas toward the drakes as possible. Obviously, this excludes the heroic kills.
  • Once the infusion quests are completed we will switch the difficulty over to 25M Heroic and we will keep this difficulty each week until all 50 Shadowfrost Shards are obtained. This includes Heroic Lich King.
  • Once his Shadowmourne is obtained, he will loot a Sealed Chest.

The Sealed Chest is unique as it contains 5 items that are quest starters each with their own reward. (Not to mention a nice RP Lore scene with each respective item as well). The items (and their rewards) are as follows. Each item will also be followed up with "Open Roll" or "Reserved". Naturally, "Open Roll" means that the entire raid group will be eligible to roll for the item while the "Reserved" items are, well, reserved.

Alexandros' Soul Shard:
Arthas' Training Sword
Badge of the Silver Hand
Blood of Sylvanas:
Jaina's Locket:

==========================

If you're interested in joining our weekly run here are the things you need to do and know:

• You must have Ventrilo. A working mic is a strong bonus but not absolutely required.
  • You must be level 85.
  • Send me (Sajakain) an in-game mail or post here with your respective toon name that you wish to tag along with and your role.
  • The run will take place weekly on each Friday. Invites start at 8:00 PM EST (Server Time).
Edited by Sajakain on 6/5/2012 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey saja i'd like to bring this toon if you have room, i'll send you my real id in game
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
06/06/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Soulsteel
Hey saja i'd like to bring this toon if you have room, i'll send you my real id in game

Alright. Feel free to add me:

Sajakain@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hey Saja! I'd love to bring Nall and also my significant other would love to bring his paladin, Noblorf. He's prot/holy so he can fill either role. We had SUCH fun running with you guys doing Ulduar 25 (we were in Suspect Zero then) that we wouldn't turn down a chance to run again with you guys.

Caveat: This Friday isn't an option as my 10 year old is flying into O'Hare to spend the summer with me and his flight lands at 8pm central. So we're going to miss this Friday but you can count us in each Friday after that.

Also going to ask our good friend Ed (who has too many alts to name) but I know he's gone with you guys on many toons like Vann, Camber, Linea, Bekkon etc etc.

I'm also pretty close with that deviant Xostarlight so she can also keep me abreast of what's happening regarding runs.

Thanks for holding these and good luck to your guildie on his/her Shadowmourne!!!

Also, I do have Xo's RealID but if you'd like to add mine it's (and it's the stupidest email ever...but it's the fastest thing I could come up with after a hack a few years ago):
dkisawesome1@live.com

And Noblorf's is roger.d.host@gmail.com

Thanks!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I sent you both a Calendar invite for this week although you will not be able to make it. The invites will be copied from week-to-week though so you're set. :)
Reply Quote
Thanks so much! We're looking forward to doing something fun. End of x-pacs can be...yeah. Also? New drake! Noblorf and I thank you, Sir...will be good to raid with you guys again!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
you still have any spots open for the run?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
06/07/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Timelesself
you still have any spots open for the run?

Yes. A handful of spots are still open. I'm sure we'll have to pull folks from trade tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Count me in (sent ya a real id req)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
06/08/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Timelesself
Count me in (sent ya a real id req)

Invites have been going out for the past half hour. No Real ID request is pending on my screen. =\
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Seems there really wasn't any interest tonight. We'll try again next week!
Reply Quote
Well, we've retrieved my kidlet from O'Hare, moved into our new house this week and I've ALSO had a successful surgery on my torn rotor cuff (right shoulder which is, of course, my mouse arm) but Noblorf and I will be there this upcoming Friday come Hell or high water. I hate that we didn't get to go this week.

I still need my 10 man drake from there as well...have all achieves from 10 man but now that I think about it, I haven't cleared all bosses on heroic. Ah well, something to do on a day when we're bored!

Looking forward to hanging out with For Science on Friday!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well sorry to inform you Nallaah, I'm canceling my subscription today. It's been a nice run but I'm just so bored of wow.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Week 2:

We completed Tylmarande's Infusion quests and obtained a handful of metas for the folks that took part.

Next week (and from now on) we will be clearing Heroic ICC 25 for the shards. If you're interested in taking part in this grind (and have a chance at two mounts) please let me know via in-game mail or this post and you will (eventually) receive a calendar invite in game.

Thanks for those 15 who cleared it this week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]