SO Where did Sumguy run off to?

85 Worgen Warrior
Just wondering where he vanished off to?
Reply Quote
Shuffled off to Buffalo?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Y U NO HALP
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Nintai/advanced

http://www.wowtrack.org/character/14016

FoS for realm firsts to 85 and then Heroic LK realm first match with how Cata started at least.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I wonder how he likes his purchased savior of azeroth title, though
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
LOl there he is! Reinstall, are you Ryuuzaki?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Great time to remind everyone, WTB 2400 rating, 65 RBG wins and gladiator, pst.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/08/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Fockewolfe
Just wondering where he vanished off to?

Nobody cares. Same as when you post your garbage twaddle... no one cares.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Well, you cared to post sooooooo........you obviously care. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
06/10/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Dragonfister

DRAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
06/09/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Reinstall

I lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/11/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Elbareth

DRAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh hey, virgin mary, where's baby jesus? Every time some non-ET person posts on here it seems like you're here to gargle their mayonnaise. No one knows who the !@#$ you are or why you're posting here, same with your butt buddies from every realm but here. So why not go post on your own realm? Or are you too chicken to talk %^-* about someone in the context of where they might read it so you come to some random forum so you can snicker and giggle like little !@#$%es and no one will notice?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Um... In all honesty, Elbareth and Focke are still ET in my heart. :O
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Dragonfister, Focke has been on ET longer then you been playing WoW, so you should have a clue about something you try to troll 1st baddie.
Dragon, maybe you should worry about doing something atleast mediocre in this game before trying to call out anyone else....You lack progression of any sort and well as for pvp you are god awful.

Exactly Yjjial :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Rage more baddie
Edited by Judgments on 6/11/2012 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
06/09/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Reinstall

Considering he sold that account the day after they decided to quit raiding, I'm gonna wager he feels pretty good about it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Wow so much rage. I think you are jealous they left and had success and you are stuck on drama'thalas. Yes, I left as well. Best choice ever but i still use these forums to keep in touch with my *gasp* casual wow friends. But sorry guess i can't do that because some nobody decides it. Dude i have no idea who you are and i recognize every other name in this thread. I have not been on the server in months. Hmm seems like maybe they are a bit more well known then you. *cry* goodbye my ET friends! ~Corvid
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/11/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Dragonfister
you have no idea how long I've been playing WoW. You dont know me.

Your right, we don't know you, we have no idea how long you have been playing WoW, and we really don't understand why you have suddenly decided to appear on the forums and start freaking out for no reason lately. Someone asked a simple question, where a player went and you get your panties in a knot and start flinging your own feces like a rabid monkey.

Then you go off on a frothy mouthed rant about how what people have achieved in this game means nothing.

You seem to be confused about how this game works. So let me break it down for you Barney Style.

You put in time and effort to get rewarded with Achievements and Gear. The better you are at the game the more Achievements and Gear you collect. This in effect puts a status on your digital self within WoW. This is not a player made notion, it was designed this way by Blizzard.

Some people are able to put more time than others and some people choose to put in more effort then others. Putting in more or less effort or having more or less time to play does not mean a person is better than another. However, for those that have achieved things others have not, a certain recognition is given. An acknowledgement of achievement. Guilds and players who achieve things become known and if they are not a total tool, gain realm respect.

Now having achieved things does not mean we automatically look down on people who do not. However, when someone who has achieved basically nothing, who's name is not recognized in the realm community starts talking a bunch of crap..... well we tend to call them into question. Is this person just a troll? Are they just a moron? Are they just a noob who never got anywhere and likes to rag on people who did? Hard to say.

But what we do know is this:

When Dragonfister dosen't understand how WoW works he gets Angry.

When Dragonfister gets Angry he directs that anger to people on the WoW forums.

When Dragonfister directs his anger to people on the WoW forums he gets called a scrub.

Don't get called a scrub like Dragonfister.

Upgrade to Direct TV.

Please, for your own well being, fade quietly back under the rock from wince you came and shut the hell up already.
Edited by Bodasafa on 6/11/2012 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
*standing ovation for Boda*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]