SO Where did Sumguy run off to?

90 Dwarf Hunter
I sent him a rock in the mail.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/11/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Bodasafa
you have no idea how long I've been playing WoW. You dont know me.

Your right, we don't know you, we have no idea how long you have been playing WoW, and we really don't understand why you have suddenly decided to appear on the forums and start freaking out for no reason lately. Someone asked a simple question, where a player went and you get your panties in a knot and start flinging your own feces like a rabid monkey.

Then you go off on a frothy mouthed rant about how what people have achieved in this game means nothing.

You seem to be confused about how this game works. So let me break it down for you Barney Style.

You put in time and effort to get rewarded with Achievements and Gear. The better you are at the game the more Achievements and Gear you collect. This in effect puts a status on your digital self within WoW. This is not a player made notion, it was designed this way by Blizzard.

Some people are able to put more time than others and some people choose to put in more effort then others. Putting in more or less effort or having more or less time to play does not mean a person is better than another. However, for those that have achieved things others have not, a certain recognition is given. An acknowledgement of achievement. Guilds and players who achieve things become known and if they are not a total tool, gain realm respect.

Now having achieved things does not mean we automatically look down on people who do not. However, when someone who has achieved basically nothing, who's name is not recognized in the realm community starts talking a bunch of crap..... well we tend to call them into question. Is this person just a troll? Are they just a moron? Are they just a noob who never got anywhere and likes to rag on people who did? Hard to say.

But what we do know is this:

When Dragonfister dosen't understand how WoW works he gets Angry.

When Dragonfister gets Angry he directs that anger to people on the WoW forums.

When Dragonfister directs his anger to people on the WoW forums he gets called a scrub.

Don't get called a scrub like Dragonfister.

Upgrade to Direct TV.

Please, for your own well being, fade quietly back under the rock from wince you came and shut the hell up already.

Bodasafa 4 Prez! He may not be a good one but at least he tells us what we want to hear.
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
You guys are silly.
Sup Focke, it's Shroom if you remember me.

OT: Sorry I don't know where he ran off to =(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
/wave @ Fockewolf. I miss getting owned by you in Tol Barad. You still pvp'ing?
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
06/08/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Fockewolfe
Just wondering where he vanished off to?

I resubbed just to respond to you focke! Let's just say that I may have earned $1500 from a nontraditional income source. I'll prob level this char and come back for pandatown and do casual pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Inquiring minds are wondering what id proof have to be exchanged to complete such a ...ah, transaction
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
06/24/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Oddjob
Inquiring minds are wondering what id proof have to be exchanged to complete such a ...ah, transaction

Halp somebody is going to steal my identity!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
06/25/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Sumgooey
Halp somebody is going to steal my identity!

Not a used car salesman so sorry if I do not care about your credit score. Just want to know the standards buyers are insisting on these days.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue

Not a used car salesman so sorry if I do not care about your credit score. Just want to know the standards buyers are insisting on these days.

I don't recall specifically as it was months ago, but it wasn't really any more than people get out of you on a day to day basis.

Also, halp someone stole my e-dentity!
Edited by Sumgooey on 6/25/2012 7:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
AMG HAI SUMGUY I HEART YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Sumguy doing casual pvp? hehe
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Sumguy smells funny, Like Focke only with less cheese.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
08/17/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Shadowlep
Sumguy doing casual pvp? hehe

shadowelp!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
There was once upon a time where I rolled on this server miss this place though I was a scrub in TBC =/!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Poor ET. I had fun though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Wtf Heavycruise. You back?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Not back to the server, but back to Wow yeah. Do I know you by any chance :9
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Crow= Corvid/Tsuki/Suzurin. How could you forget about me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I had a feeling it was you. Don't worry I won't forget about you, forcing me to do my first respect into 1% mana buff in ICC. Darn you!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Damn right
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]