DARK FORGE - Appreciation Memo

90 Night Elf Druid
Just wanted to take a moment and thank all of my team and everyone else who has been a part of our guild's success over the last 6 months.
THANK YOU!

Special thanks to Mike, Tony, Andy, Brandon, Tim, Brandi, Suzy, Dan, James, Chris, and 'Annemann' for the extra dedication and effort.
THANK YOU!

To the leaders (KaK and Kap) and crew of our "sister-guild", Chains of Command: THANK YOU as well for your friendship and providing the cooperative flexibility between guilds to help make each others goals achievable. You guys have been and are doing great. Congrats on your foray into Dragon Soul Raiding! With Andy now at your side, I'm certain your goals will always be within reach and attainable. Good Luck!

To those who have come and gone and not burned the bridge: THANK YOU! We (I) are always open to learning something new and nurturing relationships that last, whether in guild or beyond. You always have friends and support from the team here at DF.

Finally, I leave you with a nice quote from a former member that I would like to thank publicly despite some ins and outs, Veliankai...

"May the FORGE be With You!"

~Dru
Edited by Drujitsu on 5/29/2012 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Undead Priest
A few extra thanks that need to be made:

Snappz: Making Shadowsong and online pokemon battling relevant again.

Velldandy: For leaving Shadowsong finally

Stormraught: Mage god and providing us access to your forums

Brawnanvil: Nannerpuss
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Woot !! You forgot few of your members :P

Lets keep it that way ^^

/Applause !
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<3 im glad i left tynkerbelle 8/8 h guild 5-6 h in trade and all that world pvp
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Well, I miss you, Veil! You were transmogging before it was cool, and you had great looking outfits! :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
daaaw :3
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
woot, first forum recognition in 7-8 years!

Also: super late to this party... damn.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Who in all of the egyptians who praise zuse is this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]