ready for more... I think

90 Human Warrior
Heya, Im fairly new to WoW forums. Please bear with me. I have been playing for about 9 months or so. I feel that I know my class very well(arms) and my off spec fairly well(protection). I have been progressing pretty well over this time I have spent in greymane. My 1 issue is anxiety of strangers. I recently started joining random wrath raids cause I am so bored with HoTs and LFR. I am pretty consistantly #1 in dps in lfr, with every mechanic known very well. I love running stuff with the guild Im in and they are great folks. The only thing is that due to issues in the past, they wont do DS and there is always 1 or 2 people who dont show up when we get together for cata raids. Im positive my gear/gems/enchants is suitable for DS regular and cata raids and I have watched many videos on DS and read up quite a bit. The only thing I haven't done is actually do it. Im on just about every night after 9 server time. saturdays and wednsdays I usually play for about 10+ hours. Im ready(I think) to raid. But Im afraid of getting in an A-hole group that ruins my self esteem. I have put myself out in trade and get trolled half the time, so Im not really doing that much anymore. I thought I would just put it out there(by there, I mean here,lol).

I would love to find a laid back group that do DS or any cata raids that I can join. I have all BIS gear according to askmrrobot(a few items aren't equipped, don't ask me why, just haven't equipped them yet), and I feel its time I start doing more. If you are friendly and would like to help me out, Im sure I will become an asset to a team. No, Im not willing to join a new guild... yet. I follow direct orders very well via mumble/vent.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
are you a girl irl, and if so how hot are you
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Continuing from where Newmage left off, if you are attractive I am single and have the funds to support both of us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol, no I am not a girl. But if it gets me in to a comfortable group, I can pretend to be ;)

I dont know why I thought this would be any better than trade chat. At least there are different people with weird responses here :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
emone pst me sometime... if i have an opening in one of the many raids months behind runs ill try and fit u in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]