(A) <Ashen Twilight> Recruiting

85 Worgen Warrior
Updated 11/5

Looking for three rotational raiders. Would prefer a pally dps/heals and some other dps/heals combo. And maybe one other dps.

Still looking for PvPers, and especially someone to help us build our RBG team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 10/18

Raid team is full, although we wouldn't mind a couple of people for backfill.

Still needing someone willing to organize and lead an RBG team for us. Ideal person would have an old school rank and title, but not a requirement.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Updated 9/26

Also looking for people that just want to be social, and would like to find an experienced PVPer to help us form a RBG team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 9/13

We are now looking to put together our 10 man team for MoP.

We need just a few DPS, including a couple with tank or heals off spec.

We are a mature guild and only slightly moderate guild chat. Raiders will have guild bank repairs, as well as guild bank access (with authenticator).

We are especially wanting people who have returned after an extended absence.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Original text:

AT is a small casual guild looking for fun people to hang out with. The guild itself has been around for a few years now, all with one guild leader. We have had our ups and downs, but always stuck together.

We have recently moved over to Sen'jin, and are looking to expand our ranks. We are a casual guild that enjoys raiding. We aren't hardcore raiders, there are plenty of those guilds out there. We understand that life comes first, and sometimes things happen. You won't get penalized or yelled at for occasionally missing a raid.

We are looking less for great raiders than we are for great people. We like to laugh, joke, and sometimes just hang out.

This guild is perfect for parents and busy working adults. As that's what most of us are.

We aren't concerned about raiding this tier, and are actively getting things together for the expansion, and could use some help doing so. Once the expansion hits, we'll get set for raiding, leveling, gearing and instancing, but until then, it's time to get ready.

So if you're looking to chill out and have fun until MoP, check out our website and apply there, or catch one of our officers in game. Feel free to ask questions, or just apply.

Hope to see you soon!

http://ashentwilight.guildlaunch.com/
Edited by Mieffert on 11/5/2012 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
In case the above wasn't clear, we aren't concerned with level, class, or spec. We are more concerned about attitude and personality.

New to the game? New to the server? Perfect!

So come check us out!
Edited by Mieffert on 6/5/2012 9:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Bumpity
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Are you guys currently working on DS content at all? A friend and I took some time off right after the Cata release and now we're looking to get back into some light raiding. I play a Frost DK and he has a Rogue. If interested in building a 10 man for DS or just need a couple solid melee's, hit me up on here or in game Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
We really aren't concentrating on raiding right now. Most of us are leveling professions and alts, getting achievements for ourselves and the guild, and running random dungeons when the mood strikes.

The few of us that are raiding are using the raid finder, and we're perfectly fine with that. Until we officially start raiding in MoP, members are free to raid however and with whomever they wish.

*edited for spelling*
Edited by Mieffert on 7/11/2012 5:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Another bumpity
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
still recruiting anyone and everyone!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
i'm looking for a guild to start raiding with that's willing to teach my all i need to know. just came back after almost 3 years away from the game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'll get in touch with you in game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bumpity again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Now recruiting raiders!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bump for update
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bump, still needing raiders
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bump for update 9/26
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
updated 10/8
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]