<A> 403 Destruction lock looking for a home

85 Human Warlock
Looking for a friendly social raiding guild, at least 4/8-H. I can't raid on weekends or Fridays. Though Sunday nights work for me.

The very earliest raid time for me would be 8:30 EST. I would prefer 9pm EST.

If you're Horde, don't bother. Alliance only.

Recent Raid experience:
6/8 H-DS (25)
6/7 H-FL (25)

Trying to get Legendary Staff (on Heart of Flame quest, the last part). Anyone willing to help would be a bonus.

25-man or 10-man makes no difference.

I'll be sending out feelers in various servers which I think are the best fit for me. So I will respond to all of you regardless of what I decide.

TYVM,

-Drox
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
http://affirmativeactionguild.us/

8/8 H 10M.

Always taking apps for exceptional players.

We currently already run with a mouthy gay warlock, but with the 25% nerf and mop around the corner, it's possibly you could be brought in as a trial, though I see you're posting on many other servers as well.

P.s. <3 throbb

I'm curious as to why you're posting on behalf of our guild. You're the last person anyone should talk to, in my opinion.

PS - We're running with a jewfro wigger resto shaman, anyone that can healing rain/lightning bolt, feel free to app at the above link.

Edit: PSS - @Drox, happen to have any logs?
Edited by Throbb on 6/8/2012 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
@Droxine - I like your transmog.

@Throbb - http://tinyurl.com/ck2dfqm
Reply Quote
http://affirmativeactionguild.us/

8/8 H 10M.

Always taking apps for exceptional players.

We currently already run with a mouthy gay warlock, but with the 25% nerf and mop around the corner, it's possibly you could be brought in as a trial, though I see you're posting on many other servers as well.

P.s. <3 throbb

I'm curious as to why you're posting on behalf of our guild. You're the last person anyone should talk to, in my opinion.

PS - We're running with a jewfro wigger resto shaman, anyone that can healing rain/lightning bolt, feel free to app at the above link.

I'm curious as to why you're posting on behalf of the officers. Shut your хуй hole.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock

I'm curious as to why you're posting on behalf of the officers. Shut your хуй hole.

Rawr, Google Translate is down and I'm too lazy to find another one. If you couldn't tell the jewfrowiggerrestoshaman was a joke, stop taking things so seriously. If you're talking about me asking for logs, I was just curious to see how he's doing. Either way, settle down old man.

Edit: My хуй hole will always be open for you, Pat. Давайте заниматься любовью
Edited by Throbb on 6/8/2012 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Rawr, Google Translate is down and I'm too lazy to find another one. If you couldn't tell the jewfrowiggerrestoshaman was a joke, stop taking things so seriously. If you're talking about me asking for logs, I was just curious to see how he's doing. Either way, settle down old man.

Edit: My хуй hole will always be open for you, Pat. Давайте заниматься любовью

ОК, давайте встречаться в романтической общественной бане первый и осыпают друг друга березовыми ветвями пропитанные нашей пота.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'VE FINALLY EARNED LOVE AND RESPECT IN MY NEW GUILD
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
06/08/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Badglad
I'VE FINALLY EARNED LOVE AND RESPECT IN MY NEW GUILD

Ha ha ha Badglad made a funny.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We are looking for some ranged. We have two warlocks that can't put up ports or drop lock rocks. Looking to upgrade. 25 man.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
06/09/2012 04:30 AMPosted by Harpoa
We are looking for some ranged. We have two warlocks that can't put up ports or drop lock rocks. Looking to upgrade. 25 man.

Well...one puts them down but the other is just too handsome to be bothered with it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
You can't have my name - lol! I'm prettier anyhow!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Need to stop visiting public forums while high.
Edited by Badglad on 11/13/2012 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]