How is the Alliance?

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey guys,

A few of my friends and I were going to fraction and server change, due to the want to be alliance and the lack of alliance on thaurissan. I was wondering how is the alliance of Aman'thul, is it populated, or lack-luster.

Also is there any problems with over-populated, so when mop hits a struggle to get on?

any help would be deeply appreciated.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Populated yes. Much higher alliance to horde ratio.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
highly populated by dumb people
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
You calling yourself an idiot aswell then mate?

I found the alliance to be quite immature, made a toon as ally and thought i was in primary school with the behavior. I havent found much trouble with horde. Trade Chat as im sure on most worlds gets most of the idiots chatting but most people ive spoken too or interacted with have always been nice. I wish we did more dungeoning as a realm! You can only handle American incompetence for so many HoTs
Reply Quote
55 Troll Druid
I agree with you on the fact that Horde is better than Alliance on those terms, yes. Not ideal, but certainly better.
I'm sure trade chat is cancer no matter the realm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
trolling dem forums
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's a pretty good realm, you get a small minority of sooks and troll's as above but reflecting on my many previous realms this ones pretty good in most regards. It has a medium pop, never too crowded but not too few to struggle finding what you need, and certain guilds making decent progression and overall a pretty good quality of people. As mentioned though it is an Alliance dominated realm.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/19/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Nazrael
It's a pretty good realm, you get a small minority of sooks and troll's as above but reflecting on my many previous realms this ones pretty good in most regards. It has a medium pop, never too crowded but not too few to struggle finding what you need, and certain guilds making decent progression and overall a pretty good quality of people. As mentioned though it is an Alliance dominated realm.

This goes to show why BG Queue's take so long with our battlegroup atm, Alot of Horde are transferring to Alliance Bloodlust servers. You get some form of "Immaturness" On this realm but Prodominantly this realm is good overall.
Reply Quote
Generally ally on this server are good. Everyone says everyone else on their server are dumb no matter the server. I've only ever encountered one troll anyway. However I've found Ally tend to go lone wolf in BG's and not group up whereas the horde do and generally dominate BG's because of that, most of the time it's alright though.
Edited by Kutherek on 7/21/2012 4:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]