KT alts

90 Troll Shaman
lawl 5/8h on undergeared alts ds so easy mode
Edited by Flarn on 6/12/2012 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ok? So? We've been 6/8h on our alt team for a couple weeks now....this matters?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I hope you're trolling and not actually bragging about your PvE accomplishments this late in the expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
didnt say it mattered, and if u didnt care u wouldnt have even commented on it
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
06/09/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Flarn
kt 5/8 heroic on alts haha get sum

"Yeeee, we cleared a little over half of the raid for the second time, with insane nerfs" (havn't been paying attention, my guess is 20-30% atm.

Grats.

06/10/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Flarn

Wait, so did you just make this thread so people could suck your %!## or spam congratulate you?
Edited by Datasb on 6/10/2012 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/10/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Datasb

Wait, so did you just make this thread so people could suck your %!## or spam congratulate you?

Haha ! Must agree with Datas on that one !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/10/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Flarn

You didn't say that it mattered but your original post definitely suggested that you thought it did.

I mean really. What else are we supposed to take from a post that ends with "get sum"?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
PUGs on other servers full clear now. I got PUG'd into 6/8 heroic after not being in heroic DS since January. What's your point?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
YAY! Grats to KT! Please keep us up to date on future news also. I cannot wait to tell everyone at work.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/11/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Zaubo
PUGs on other servers full clear now. I got PUG'd into 6/8 heroic after not being in heroic DS since January. What's your point?

This. Guild progression on our server is almost worse than pug progression on decent servers.

Your alt progression, while it may be better than most of the guilds on this realm, is actually pretty laughable when compared to any server with actual progression guilds on them.

I should probably note that I don't actually wish to insult any of the guilds working at progression on this server. I just think its important to make it clear that anyone who brags about progression on this server is, simply put, a moron.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
06/09/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Flarn
kt 5/8 heroic on alts haha get sum

wow... way to make us look like !@#$%^-s flarn; not cool.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/11/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Kelyne
wow... way to make us look like !@#$%^-s flarn; not cool.

Not all of you. Just him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
06/11/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Samman

I've listened to much of Zaubo's voluble oratory, but I admit I'm a little confused. Sure, I'm just an average person and not some intellectual, all-knowing brainiac, but it seems to me that Zaubo is incapable of handling an adult emotion or a universal concept without first reducing it to something spineless, pot-valiant, louche, and probably naive. Here's how this will work: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of Zaubo's unbridled, inarticulate casus belli, supplementing them where necessary with information from this letter. Together we will listen to others.

I used to think that prissy vermin were the most maladroit people on the planet, but now I know that Zaubo's cronies don't represent an ideology. They don't represent a legitimate political group of people. They're just flat hotheaded. It doesn't really matter why Zaubo wants to sow the seeds of discord. Whether it's due to a misplaced faith in narcissism, bribes paid to Zaubo by unholy varmints, or nagging from some of the fastidious big-mouths in his army of infelicific, cruel smatchets, the fact remains that that's what Zaubo wants. What I want, in contrast, is to notify you that the justification he gave for championing raid progression in the name of garbage PUGs, intolerance in the name of tolerance, and oppression in the name of freedom was one of the most malapert justifications I've ever heard. It was so malapert, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: Many people who follow Zaubo's inclinations have come to the erroneous conclusion that Zaubo is God's representative on Earth. The stark truth of the matter is that it seems clear that he's the most wretched occasioner of dishonor and weakness the world has ever seen. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject.

We see that Zaubo would have us believe that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But Zaubo is surrounded by obdurate litterbugs who parrot the same nonsense, which is why his idea of base-minded desperadoism is no political belief. It is a fierce and burning gospel of hatred and intolerance, of murder and destruction, and the unloosing of a headstrong bloodlust. It is, in every sense, a sick and pagan religion that incites its worshippers to a deplorable frenzy and then prompts them to use our weaknesses to Zaubo's advantage. I've gotten enough of that already from Zaubo.

big words hurt my head :<
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
big words hurt my head :<

He uses the thesaurus a lot, but does it poorly. I can google big words too, but I don't. I think he also thinks that his posts are amusing. /shrug
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Samman: Stop using the !@#$ing essay writer. Those things are disgusting.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/11/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Léx
I should probably note that I don't actually wish to insult any of the guilds working at progression on this server. I just think its important to make it clear that anyone who brags about progression on this server is, simply put, a moron.

Well said.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
All the comments that were said in response to Flarns post were all well said. I must admit i thought all of KT members were good peps. Then Flarn had to go and prove me wrong. Thanks for correcting this for me bud
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]