Is it time to say goodbye?

90 Night Elf Warrior
Hello Smolderthornians, i have spent my least 3 years with you, jokes have been made, fun as been had, arguments have been won. Yet, SWTOR is looking more and more appealing. Im starting to consider buying TOR instead of renewing my account. Although i may have both and see which one i like more. My old guild "The Worgen Donors" just went thru a rough patch and disbanded which led to my feelings,unless i do find new fun in the game such as PvP.

I do not know al of you but IF i do choose to go, FAREWELL friends
Edited by Jayke on 5/30/2012 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah! Despite all the games that came out in the last 2 months, SWTOR is definitely the best choice.

Save your money.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
SWTOR is fine for a month or two, but I don't think it's worth it really, especially if your going there for PvP. Just my opinion though, different people like different stuff~
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Have fun with Swtor, we will see you back here soon enough. They always come back to Wow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]