Recruit A Friend - Just need friend O.o

85 Undead Priest
Hey guys Ive just started a fresh account after a long break and have linked myself to my friends account for recruit a friend. Unfortunately he is too busy to play at the moment and im missing out on being able to use the benefits.
So i was wandering if anyone out thats looking to start again might want an experienced wow player as a RaF partener.
I am in the +10 time zone (sydney australia).
I level very fast and if your willing to put in the time we can have our first 85 in as little as 3 days. Email me if your interested at jonesysenoj@hotmail.co.uk
Please if you dont have time to be online and use the linked account time dont email me.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
still looking if anyone is about to start playing again?
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Shaman
are looking to recuit or be recuited?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
to recruit a new player.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
i wanna recruit someone
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
problem is everyone is so burnt out no one wants to play anymore :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Im looking to Recruit some one for Recruit a friend, I have alot of playing time so Email me @ Nesc4racer@yahoo.com.
Reply Quote
13 Goblin Mage
Edited by Guttaball on 8/23/2012 3:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Looking to be raffed on Frostmourne Horde my time is AEST ( +10hrs ). buying a new account on saturday if i can get someone to raff me, i work full time every weekday. but free weekends. looking for a friend just sick of slow leveling lol :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
email me or add me on steam if you wanna raff me :) Lifting1602@gmail.com and Lifting1602 on steam
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]