An Immodest Proposal: New Skimpy Gear

(Locked)

72 Night Elf Death Knight
AFK
06/04/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Nissalee
I agree whole heartedly! I'm a leather-wearer and really can't stand the lack of choices. I think all armor types could use more, and leather could use some that aren't just ripped shirts and loin cloths.

This times x100. Went browsing the Wowmodelveiwer for stuff for my rogue, was highly disappointed since I don't pvp.
85 Undead Warlock
I want my undead to run around in a thong! i Aprove of this thread!
85 Orc Shaman
06/04/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Jessebella
And our characters should make actual facial expressions.

Well at least that's on it's way.

Like this for example.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/zero3778/wow%20stuff/expression_test_by_avannteth-d52b8o6.jpg
85 Human Priest
/support

More skimpy armor for the men!
89 Blood Elf Priest
I've got a solution to the issue, just wondering if I should start a separate thread for it.

Make skimpy gear available as a faction reward.

Players grind dailies and earn rep with the Azerothian Lingerie Appreciation Society (or whatever) to unlock full sets of statless, transmogrifiable smexy gear in all armor classes.

That way, no-one can complain they're being forced to wear it, even for an instant, and players who want the Laser Battle Bikini get the fun of earning it.
I'd like to see more new armor models as well, and I agree that the game could use an infusion of new skimpy models (just not being ONLY skimpy, I'd like to see a variety of new models)

I'm really hoping we aren't going to see another expac where all the leveling gear looks exactly alike, it's so boring.

Also I REALLY agree that there need to be more models that remain skimpy on the guys, I wanna see it, they wanna wear it, and personally I think it was a mistake on blizz's part to ever have armor that looked skimpy on the girls and not on the guys.
Edited by Feyranna on 6/4/2012 4:19 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Warlock
06/04/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Lovefool
And our characters should make actual facial expressions.

No, people would wish their characters lacked them, and complain that blizzard is ruining the PoS character models they've grown to wuv.
Edited by Sincyonfal on 6/4/2012 4:18 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
06/04/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Hammrad
That way, no-one can complain they're being forced to wear it

They really can't complain about that as it stands, what with transmog. And if the rewards from rep factions are all skimpy gear, that just means the people who don't like that gear won't have any reason to grind rep.
90 Worgen Warrior
06/04/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Lovefool
Like this for example.

We'll see with the new models. They did a good job for the goblins.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
So basically the main conclusion is....more skimpy armor for BOTH genders. And maybe we could throw in some more tasteful choices for the non-skimp wearers.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
/sign!!!

And, I want to be able to transmog a shirtless option for my male fury warrior (there's a chest in game that does this, but it is blocked from mogging). Conan ftw!
88 Blood Elf Warrior
06/04/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Jessebella
Or else the internet blogs are going to (rightfully so) complain.

not the internet blogs!

sound the alarm!
Edited by Caspa on 6/4/2012 5:28 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
06/04/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Carmy
And, I want to be able to transmog a shirtless option

That would also be fantastic.
/sign!!!

And, I want to be able to transmog a shirtless option for my male fury warrior (there's a chest in game that does this, but it is blocked from mogging). Conan ftw!

Would this be for both genders? O.o
85 Orc Shaman
/sign!!!

Wouldn't have as much purpose or significant for female characters.
85 Night Elf Druid
110% YES!

Im a girl. I like to be sexy. Not covered head to toe in heavy plate thats a dull color. Its not sexiest to make skimpy gear. No girl can say she does not like dressing up like a _____ now and then.
85 Night Elf Druid
I've got a solution to the issue, just wondering if I should start a separate thread for it.

Make skimpy gear available as a faction reward.

Players grind dailies and earn rep with the Azerothian Lingerie Appreciation Society (or whatever) to unlock full sets of statless, transmogrifiable smexy gear in all armor classes.

That way, no-one can complain they're being forced to wear it, even for an instant, and players who want the Laser Battle Bikini get the fun of earning it.

YES! YES! YES

Wouldn't have as much purpose or significant for female characters.

Yes it would. Or have a sports bra option. If the guys can run around shirtless, the women should be able to as well.
70 Tauren Paladin
I'm not into how Blood Elves look in platekinis, but I'm all for y'all getting gear you like.
06/04/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Opalleigh
I'm not into how Blood Elves look in platekinis

I am ^.^
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]