Mount/pet collectors?

Where are you guys hiding at? Too busy slaughtering Tol Barad foxes and waiting for Aeonaxx? Or are you like me and wondering how seahorses have hundreds of babies and you can't even fish. up. ONE. Just one little bitty baby.

Man, I hate fishing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm too busy hiding in the sewers fishing up !@#$ING RATS!
Reply Quote
Dammit, I forgot about the rat.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I gave up on the fox kit long ago. Finally got that damn camel about a month ago or something, basically retired until MoP comes out with new rares.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
i'm wanting to get the celestial dragon but all the pets that i can get are either rare drops or blizzard store buys T.T i want my zippy dragon.
Reply Quote
Fished up the sea pony the day after I posted this.
Maybe this complaining on the forums thing DOES work. =o
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Well if complaining works, then I'm going to whine about the darn lightening bug!! If I have to kill one more bug I might call the Orkin man. (That's the pest guy right??)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Im too lazy to try and get pets atm, only at like 113. Pets seem a lot harder to farm than mounts. im focusing on mounts. I would like to hit 150 before MoP and I think it is doable. Currently at 134
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I just need the 2 ally argent pets. Made a post about it and no one has responded yet :( No sense for me to buy it from the AH. Am at 152 pets now and trying to get to 160 before MoP comes out.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Hey I got Mr Grubbs on my first kill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]