Want roughly 10k gold?

85 Draenei Shaman
Quitting WoW. Once all my items on the AH have sold, I will be giving away all my gold.

I'm imagining I'll have around 10k when I'm done. Not much to some, but to earn it through a simple contest like this? EASY!

I enjoy hearing the views of others very much....intelligent point of views, that is. Whoever I feel has the best argument with plenty to support their views will win.

You're allowed to choose from one of the two debates and give me a well thought out argument for your view.

Should Mary Jane be legal? Why or why not? (Can't use the actual term, unfortunately >_>)
Is George Zimmerman innocent? Why or why not?

You can E-Mail at callahoon89@aol.com, my Battlenet E-Mail.

The answer must be E-Mailed in by midnight tomorrow. The person who wins will receive an E-Mail saying so. Must, of course, be on the Gnomeregan Realm.
Edited by Cuddleface on 6/4/2012 8:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would like that.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Sounds like someone want their homework done for them!!! If I weren't so lazy(banks) I'd take the time to answer or possibly even post one of the many papers I wrote on the subject throughout college.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]