Looking For A New Server

71 Night Elf Death Knight
With the new expansion coming up, I was looking to level a new character on a PvP server. I would like the server I choose to be highly populated, and have a good balance of both factions.

I will more than likely roll Horde, but I would also like a server with some amount of World PvP. So, would you recommend I level on this server? Please feel free to tell me about the things I mentioned above.

Thanks!
Edited by Feranis on 6/5/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Stay away from this realm at all costs if you want a high population realm.

Warsong was big back in the day, due to it's Brazillian population, however when the Brazillian realms came into WoW, this server was left very, very empty.

There's less than 50 people on the Alliance side - same with the Horde side, in the whole game at one time, and this is most of the time. Do not be fooled by it's "Full" tag - it hasn't been updated.

World PVP? Not a chance, this is the lowest populated World of Warcraft realm in the game.

I may recommend you roll on Kel'Thuzad Alliance if you want Alliance, but if you are going for a balanced PVP server, Kil'jaeden is pretty balanced.
Edited by Lamosia on 6/8/2012 2:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]