LF arena

85 Goblin Shaman
Im not sure why im still trying but 2100+ resto shaman LF 2's or 3's partners, plz have atleast some arena exp and be willing to not give up.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
LOL
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
"2100+" means you've atleast seen 2100
Your highest 3 man personal rating is 2,085, that is NOT 2100+

just say, 2k Rshaman lf partners
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I never said rating, could be mmr for all you know...And you've said in past threads that your 2700+ but i see no 2700 achiv, does that mean you diden't play at 2700 mmr? No you may or may not have. Just not 2700 rated.

PS this thread has nothing to do with you so !@#$ off.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
I was playing on a 2900 team, but joined when the team was around 2.2k, and this was back when PR didnt scale so fast, so really, I have played 2700+, check my arena statistics if you wanna get more angry at me, ya nan aint even banana, get in the wheelchair bruv

PS you good, silver hand good™
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
also, why you heff to be mad
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Well you see about a year ago guru stole 21000 gold from me, we diden't speak for several months but finally he said sorry and i forgave him. Now fast forward to xmas time, since we where friends again i thought why not get him and dru a present, so i used the money i got from xmas to buy him and dru there faction transfers (drus boomkin gurus fire mage). Now about 3 weeks ago i went and bought guru diablo 3 (another $60)and offered him and dru to move any of there characters to another faction/server (they said no to this). Now after all of this you would think "wow zarex is a pretty cool guy, im surprised he got screwed over by them once" but no friends, today it happens again, after playing over 100 3's matchs with them and being one hell of a good friend they go and replace me and then bomb the rating with there new healer and in the end disband a good team that could have gotten 2200. Im not mad at you, im mad in general. The whole point of this thread was to look for new people not argue with you like i normally do on these forums. Now back to the point im not here to throw myself a pity party im here for new teammates, and i was at 2100 mmr btw.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Oh and after they dropped the rating and i left the team guru did nothing but laugh in my face, its just upsetting.
Reply Quote
lol i laughed because you had no reason to leave, is it not allowed to have more than three people on a team? Its not like we were going to completely never talk to you, sweaty just wanted to do 3s and you were not on, no big deal
Reply Quote
inb4 tl;dr dru says silverhand is dumb
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I don't understand why people on this server think that it is illegal to have more than 3 people on a 3's team..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Kinda Sounds like what Stella did to Murathe and I. We hit 2650, bored one night and Murathe and I wanted to do 3s, we invited our friend who was 2450exp to our team, lost 1 game and called it a night. I logged in the next morning to no team because Stella thought we replaced him so he deleted the team and some how cried to the GM of On Your Leg, and got me gkick, then Murathe and I left after being sponsored by team lowerping, huh sounds about the same story.

All I can say is stop nerd raging, Sweaty is also a 2299 shaman, the team was in good hands, and like Guru said, you wernt on and they wanted to play some 3s for funsies

tl;dr stop being asshurt, youre on silver hand, no one is good here. Even I'm dog!@#$, bad at pve, and a pvp has-been, also, stop buying people's friendship,least without calling them a fruit cake
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Guru it would be like me inv joel to the team then dropping below 2k then disbanding the team, if you wanted to play with someone else thats fine but i asked you and dru if you guys wanted to do arena today and you both flat out ignored me, i figured you both where replacing me for whatever reason, and therm why are you still here? And just because im nice doesen't mean i "buy friendships".
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
itt: Wall of text.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm the sheriff of Silver hand, didn't you know?
Reply Quote
you didnt even talk to me today lol

whatever dog you already made your choice
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I talked to you while you where on your low lvl lock on alli, i dont regret what i did "dog"
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
and dru was on his low lvl druid
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
06/05/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Zlulurug
whatever dog

06/05/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Zarex
i dont regret what i did "dog"

http://i.imgur.com/uK9sX.png

someones ears are burning
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
06/05/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Thermadin
I'm the sheriff of Silver hand, didn't you know?

Horde has sheriffs?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]