Looking at transfering, how is your server?

12 Night Elf Rogue
A few friends and I are looking at a server transfer off of dying Dethecus. How is your server? I realize things are a bit slow everywhere now, but how is your economy? Does it take you three days to sell a green shirt in the Auction House? Do you cry into your keyboard when you need to find a tailor or a blacksmith, or can you dredge somebody up in a reasonable amount of time? How is PVP? Do you have an active community? Is it easy to find people to fill groups for raiding and 2's, or does it take hours of spamming in trade chat? Thanks in advance for your input.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bad
Bad
Yes
Yes
Bad
No
No
Yes
You're welcome
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
its sexy
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Granted this server is on a decline it should increase with the release of the new x pak. That being said hakkar is kind of sucky and my exp with it as of late is minimal as I have been busy with work so transfer at your risk and have some saved to transfer off if this server tanks
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
It'll cost you 50 bucks to transfer here.

Edit: WHATS UP I HAVE THE MOST ACHIEVEMENT POINTS ON EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD.
Edited by Necromonger on 6/1/2012 5:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It'll cost you 50 bucks to transfer here.

Edit: WHATS UP I HAVE THE MOST ACHIEVEMENT POINTS ON EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD.

2s? Priest/Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
HI KELLY ITS ME KENNY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]