Ilvl 407 hunter LF (A) 8/8 HM10 group

89 Worgen Hunter
Hunter - Extrapootie

LF 8/8 HM group/ or close to it. My hunter was my main in siege but because we couldn't find any good locks i switched to fulfill role. I can raid wed-mon, cant do tue since that's when my main run goes.

hit me up on Realid - Wowpootie@aol.com if u got any questions :).
Edited by Extrapootie on 5/31/2012 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
we couldn't find any good locks i switched to fulfill role.

Oshi, I should try out.
Edited by Nonamekiller on 5/30/2012 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Hunter
:P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
NNK, guild management as well as the guild rated battleground liaison (myself) have reviewed your application and it has been denied. Thank you for your time and good luck in your future endeavors.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
05/31/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Macster
NNK, guild management as well as the guild rated battleground liaison (myself) have reviewed your application and it has been denied. Thank you for your time and good luck in your future endeavors.

I'd like to appeal and hear from a higher authority.
Edited by Nonamekiller on 5/31/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/31/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Nonamekiller

I'd like to appeal and hear from a higher authority.

Denied, I'm a lower authority. (A real winner, right?)

I will only accept appeals with appropriate amounts of nudes. Otherwise I am the new warlik! or just having a class identity crisis, could be either.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Priest
Hey, if you're still looking for a group, my 8/8 HM DS run on Sundays 8pm is looking for a new hunter. Our usual one got really bored of farming easy content and will not be raiding anymore.

Hit me up in-game or on forum if you'd like to test us out.

-Vexx
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey, if you're still looking for a group, my 8/8 HM DS run on Sundays 8pm is looking for a new hunter. Our usual one got really bored of farming easy content and will not be raiding anymore.

Hit me up in-game or on forum if you'd like to test us out.

-Vexx

Do you think your cool or something if you sign your name at the end of your post, cuz I can clearly see you are vexx (sadly) if I look over to the left of my screen.

-Nonamekiller
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Appeal for guild-ship denied. Reason: Failure to recognize the rule of seven. He who makes the seventh post on a forum must sign their name at the end of said post. He who posts the eighth time on said thread must not sign their name for any reason whatsoever. So it is written in the Siege bylaws and so it shall be.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]