*Teevo's Transmog runs* (Alliance)

90 Dwarf Warrior
Ok guys, who needs Transmogs? I'm looking to get people together to kill specific bosses for specific transmogs. Lets make Elune the best-looking server in Azeroth! I need you to post here the boss you need, the instance, and if its heroic/hard mode.

The raid choices will range from TBC through Cata. I'm not including MC, BWL, or AQ40 because those can all be 1-2manned. Everything else is fair game.

I also need you to let me know what day(s) you can join me on these transmog runs, so the majority of people can attend. Your choices are:
- Monday evening
- Wednesday evening
- Friday evening
- Saturday evening

I'm going to give this thread some time to get word around, as well as make up a list of who needs what bosses. Once I get a decent number of people, I'll update this thread as well as send out calendar invites.

Check back for updates, and tell your friends/guildies.
Edited by Teetank on 6/1/2012 9:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
reserved
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
ICC 10 - Marrowgar (heroic) Bonebreaker Scepter

Can raid any of the 4 days listed
Edited by Teetank on 6/28/2012 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
98 Human Paladin
burnished quel'serrar. Onyxia 10 or 25 man regular
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Interested, will fill out in a bit
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Still trying to round up more people, tell your friends.
Reply Quote
BWL Teir 2 Priest...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Teetank, join the retro channel, they run these every week.
Type the command "/join retro" to get started :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I've actually been in the Retro channel for the last 3 weeks or so. Can't say I've seen them advertised in there, but I've had a couple people ingame that I've been running with recently get me in on some runs to BoT and BWD (Totemdrop, Shredder, Smileyfrog).

Got the T11 look-alike shoulders and helm for my warrior, as well as the shield from Ulduar. Just need the 1H mace from Marrowgar now. Thanks for the heads up though sir.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey everyone just a heads up, every friday afternoon at 8:30pm elune server time I run:

Heroic BoT or Metas
Heroic BwD or Metas
Heroic Tot4W or Metas

I know this is pretty damn late on posting like 3-4 months late lol but if you want to come send me in game mail or a whisper it would be nice to get more people from elune these achievements! I know many of you never got a chance to raid Tier11 HM but the last 3 weeks have been a huge success and we have downed every boss on HM in T11 cata content. This upcoming week I will be doing the fights on normal for the Meta Achieves to finish up peoples mounts so about 7-8 slots are taken. I will be starting fresh after this week again on hardmodes! Remember I am here for you :D

- Totemdrop-EluneUS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]