ROFL @ Dave0pally

90 Pandaren Mage
bloodz vs crips
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Might I implore as to why this is even a viable conversation? Must we act as little children and mock a player's skill to draw attention to ourselves? Yes, Dave may have his faults as a player, but don't we all? Find something better to waste your time on than fighting over a stupid topic that only the foolish and simple-minded should dispute.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
08/26/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Insänìty
Might I implore as to why this is even a viable conversation? Must we act as little children and mock a player's skill to draw attention to ourselves? Yes, Dave may have his faults as a player, but don't we all? Find something better to waste your time on than fighting over a stupid topic that only the foolish and simple-minded should dispute.

dude ill fight u
Reply Quote
Daveopally =/
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I think my favorite part of this thread, being new here and all, is it's just a bunch of 1800 players calling another 1800 player bad when he gets 3v1'd by some 2500+ players who have the benefit of voice communication and coordination.

It's like watching the competitive spirit of the participants at the Special Olympics take flight.

EDIT: My Sippycup is empty, would one of you mind refilling it with a little bit more Captain for me?
Edited by Sìppycup on 9/2/2012 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I think my favorite part of this thread, being new here and all, is it's just a bunch of 1800 players calling another 1800 player bad when he gets 3v1'd by some 2500+ players who have the benefit of voice communication and coordination.

It's like watching the competitive spirit of the participants at the Special Olympics take flight.

Welcome to AoS, friend. You'll fit right in =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
to bad smores cant fit in... u even good now since sp got buffed?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

EDIT: My Sippycup is empty, would one of you mind refilling it with a little bit more Captain for me?

Just for clarification, those aren't their rankings. The warrior, Bajheera, said his highest rating in the Cyclone BG has been 2399. Rawrjenny, the warlock, had only gotten the 1750 achieve; she was 1600~ toward the end of season 11. Cartoonz, the mage, however, is 2700+. The last two being from Nightfall. Fappyx is 2200 and originally from Nightfall, but he was healing.

The first time I saw Dave0 die, he was being kited by a Surv. hunter and Bajheera finished him off. Another time, he was ganged by Baj, Jenny, and a random feral druid. The third time he died, he was 2-shotted by Cartoonz (the Surv. hunter had been hitting Dave0's healer). The fourth time he died, he was killed by Bajheera and Jenny when Dave0 was kiting him.

So he was 2 v 1'd twice, 3 v 1'd once, and soloed once. The soloed death is in Cartoonz's video, the other 3 are in Bajheera's. FYI I had enjoyed this video a lot on Bajheera's channel before I had even seen this thread, so I was already familiar Bajheera's description of him "all he does is just run bgs and get !@#$ on", and I laughed when I saw that there was a thread dedicated to Dave0 and the vid. The vids are pretty enjoyable whether you like Dave0 or not, I would say.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]