WTB H DS boss kills and loot

85 Night Elf Druid
I dont see any advertisement for H Dragon soul boss kills and loot as of yet,

I am interested in everything, but would like prices for the following so i can compare if its worth it.

6/8 herioc and useable loot
7/8 herioc and useable loot
8/8 herioc and useable loot
8/8 Herioc and useable loot/mount

I want to purchase this on my hunter, which is 400 ilvl and i have done 4/8 H of the fights i know all of the fights aside from spine which i have not had a chance to attempt yet. I am capable of carring my weight, i am just looking to purchase the support i need to get some gear and boss downs.

I am not posting on my hunter, for reasons i do not wish to share. We can talk after we agree on a price.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hi Ghost, make a lot of gold with duping?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
no i didn't a guy named "furrow" did tho, he has been reported for hacking/cheating and i advise anyone who see's him online reports him for duping items. The people that purchased hacked items from him will most likely have said items removed. I also advise that people do not purchase anything from him.

but i'm glad we can keep having these random discussions in random forum thread lol, see you found a guild there, if you ever need one to hang in tho lemme know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Contact Nashurelee or someone in WBC, I'm sure we can squeeze you in on Tueday for the right price. I'm not in a position to negotiate that price, though.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i am going to contact wbc prolly in like 2 weeks, turns out im to busy to do this atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]