Hi

85 Goblin Mage
Whats up?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Just as I suspected...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Might I inquire as to what your suspicions were?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
It's all dead.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It's been dead for awhile now hun. Even us stubborn folk have started leaving for greener pastures.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
For a dead server people certainly can't shake their attachment to the realm forums. If you guys want to get in touch with me later near the dead horse I'll try to assist with the constant complaining by providing the sticks.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
06/11/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Ashnar
For a dead server people certainly can't shake their attachment to the realm forums.

I'm bored at work and have exhausted all other forms of entertainment when I browse over here to see if any action is going on. Something wrong with that?

Also I can't cancel my WoW account. I'm a sucker :( Gotta put it to use one way or another. Plus I can only troll so much on the D3 forums before that even gets boring.
Edited by Avellïn on 6/14/2012 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
HC
JUS CHILLIN OVER HERE ON BL, hi
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
HC
or perhaps i should post on this toon! dont worry ave, mop will be out.... eventually
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I logged in and tried the beta once. Haven't been back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]