[H] Thursday Night Heroic Progression Raiding

85 Blood Elf Priest
Hello Hyjal

Our guild is thinking of transferring to this server. We're currently on a dead server (Suramar) , which recently became so dead it is coming up as a "new player" server. We're a Horde guild so we'd be coming to Horde side if we do.

We raid 1 night a week on Thursdays 6pm-Midnight PST and we have a 2nd team that raids weekend mornings on Sat/Sun mornings 7am - 10am PST. Thursday is 8/8HM progressed , our weekend team is 6/8HM progressed.

Most of our members are coming over but we will have a cpl spots open on both teams.

Just wanted to see if anyone from Hyjal would have any interest in joining us for some casual heroic progression raiding if we decide to make the switch over. (we're 90% sure we're coming over in about a week)

We will be sticking around for Panda - so we're looking to fill our last couple spots with skilled players that also plan on playing the next expansion.

On Thursday we can use any role other than melee (so Tank, Ranged dps,healer)

On the weekend team we can use any roles.
Edited by Natallia on 6/15/2012 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Boo!!!!!! Raid times are perfect for me at weekends as I live in the UK so it works out at 3pm for me.....alas I work weekends :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/10/2012 05:34 AMPosted by Boosh
Boo!!!!!! Raid times are perfect for me at weekends as I live in the UK so it works out at 3pm for me.....alas I work weekends :(

Hello there Boosh -

Is resto your main spec? I'm the MH from Thursday but I'm pretty certain the weekend group will need a healer or two although I have 3 so I might help out in the meanwhile.

We had a hiccup with the transfer so it looks like we can't make the jump until Next Sunday unless Blizzard is generous (insert laugh here).

Please add my RI if you're still interested - randyjsmith@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
hi hows it going. i just came back to the game after being away for a few months im looking to get back into raiding soon(depending on gear and knowing fights) or find a new home for new x pac. ur raids times for thursdays grp couldnt be anymore perfect. would love to hear back from u guys and learn more about u.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/12/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Leônidas
hi hows it going. i just came back to the game after being away for a few months im looking to get back into raiding soon(depending on gear and knowing fights) or find a new home for new x pac. ur raids times for thursdays grp couldnt be anymore perfect. would love to hear back from u guys and learn more about u.

To be perfectly honest with you Leônidas and please don't take this the wrong way but we're past the point of gearing/teaching people H Dragon Soul. Unless you have another toon because your mage hasn't raided in quite some time without Fire Lands or DS.

While we're pretty 'casual' we're extremely serious about our limited time and demand the utmost from each member, that is, knowing their class fully, their personal place on individual fights, the dps demands and full knowledge the encounters without much direction from us.

We're after competent, geared and knowledgeable folks to help us farm heroic DS while we wait for MoP. But even after MoP we're not changing our requirements nor are we trying to simply fill spots with bodies if only to fill them.

As a side note to others - we'll be moving to Hyjal on Sunday the 17th of June so stay tuned.
Edited by Almondmoocha on 6/13/2012 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
np i figured as much as being a hardcore raider myself in the past. just figured i try and ask seeing how ur raid times are perfect but anyways ty for ur time. best of luck
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sorry to intrude, we might have what you're looking for Leo. My GM will talk more with you.

Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We're transferring over on 6/17 for sure so here is more info about us...

We are an adult raiding guild on the Horde side.
Our aim is to build up a sustained drama-free guild, a home for friendly and mature people who are busy with work and real life commitments but want to enjoy the end-game contents in dedicated, collaborative and progressive manner.

Our guild consist's of two 10 man raid teams. We completed Glory of the Icecrown Raider and downed Halion pre-Cata. Finished Tier 11 as the #2 ranked horde guild on the Suramar server by completing 5/13 HMs. Finished tier 12 6/7HM and completed Glory of the Firelands Raider. We have completed 8/8HM for tier 13 along with Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider.

We are currently recruiting for both of our teams.
Raid times are Thurs nights 6pm-12am PST. (Team Serious Casuals) - 8/8HM + Glory

Raid times for our weekend team are 7am-10am PST (Team Ramrod) - 6/8HM

The guild has been around for coming up on 2 years and we have had great success with our casual raiding schedule.

We are only accepting applications from QUALITY players. We are looking for people that are mature, have good attendance and put time into their characters. By time I mean you like to fully research your class and encounters + spend the time outside of raiding to gear up and max out reputations etc. This is not a carry team and everyone is expected to contribute and pull their own weight.

All of our core raiders have 5+ years of experience on wow. Additionally we have players that have been gaming in serious MMO's since Everquest 1.

Thursday nights 6pm-Midnight (Team Serious Casuals):
We are looking for an outstanding player to complete our 10 man team. We have a very versatile team and our people are able to competently fill multiple roles so we aren't set in the role we are looking for however we are closed for melee dps. Ideally we would love to bring in a capable healer, after that a tank and lower priority would be a non hunter ranged dps.

Weekend Mornings 7am-10am (Team Ramrod):
This team has openings for any role atm. Healers are highest priority, then ranged dps, then melee dps.

If accepted you will begin raiding with us immediately, these are not bench warmer positions and we do not rotate players in and out of the raid.

The guild is level 25.

Guild perks include free flasks, free raid foods (we have the seafood raid feast), free potions and guild covered repairs. So basically all consumables are covered by the guild bank.

If you feel you might be a good fit for our guild you can visit us online and apply: http://www.thedarkexile.guildomatic.com

If you have any questions or would like to chat you can email me directly TheDarkExileCreel@Hotmail.com . We may also be conducting a vent interview so make sure you have a working mic.

TL:DR - We are looking for outstanding raiders that wishes to raid heroic content on a casual schedule.
Edited by Natallia on 6/15/2012 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
06/13/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Leônidas
np i figured as much as being a hardcore raider myself in the past. just figured i try and ask seeing how ur raid times are perfect but anyways ty for ur time. best of luck

Skill > Gear .... if you were a hardcore raider in the past and know what you're doing we may be interested - our team is currently lacking a mage and gear comes quick

Last week we ran our first attempts at heroic madness without having done any research on the fight and made it to phase 2 - so we'll be 8/8HM very soon

I'd love to see what your current dps is with your current gear. We will be raiding come Panda so we want to hit the ground running with a full solid team.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
wow very nice if u guys got that far without research then u will be 8/8H real soon. i figured as much that it would be hard to find a guild now due to my lack of raiding FR and DS. but like u said gear can come quick if u work hard and put in 110%. with that said i would be glad to show my current dps. on the raider training dummy i do 13.5k dps steady with self buffed no pots or flasks as arcane. i can raid as either fire or arcane doent matter to me. i raided with both spec and comfortable with both.
Edited by Leônidas on 6/14/2012 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Just got our 8/8HM & finished off our Glory achieve with a pug last night

Since we're coming to Hyjal we thought it would be fitting to take our "kill shot" for our guild homepage in Hyjal.

Cya guys soon =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hi there, my work schedule is changing and therefore I have to leave my currrent group/guild because they are going to a 25 man team in the am. I'll have my Legendaries tomorrow night and am currently 5/8 HM. If you can use a rogue?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/15/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Gunwyvar
Hi there, my work schedule is changing and therefore I have to leave my currrent group/guild because they are going to a 25 man team in the am. I'll have my Legendaries tomorrow night and am currently 5/8 HM. If you can use a rogue?

Hey Gunwyvar,

Please visit http://thedarkexile.guildomatic.com and post an app. Currently we're busy with getting everything settled for the move which is going down this coming Sunday
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
06/11/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Almondmoocha

Hello there Boosh -

Is resto your main spec? I'm the MH from Thursday but I'm pretty certain the weekend group will need a healer or two although I have 3 so I might help out in the meanwhile.

We had a hiccup with the transfer so it looks like we can't make the jump until Next Sunday unless Blizzard is generous (insert laugh here).

Please add my RI if you're still interested - randyjsmith@gmail.com

Yes main spec is resto although I do enjoy feral dps :)

Ill add you so I can talk to you a bit more as I know weekends are an issue as much as in the week for me atm!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
ok sounds good looking forward to hearing from u guys as well.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We're now on Hyjal
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]