Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Will be attempting to set up a gold bid for Saturday, June 2nd at 8pm (EST) server. We'll have to see how much interest/sign ups there is in this....Great way to gear up your toons for easier leveling in MoP and or make some gold.
If you are interested in going, please post on this forum or send myself or Tubeamp an in game mail including your class and role. We are going to need 2 tanks, 6 healers and a decent split of melee/ranged dps.
Gold bid Rules
• This is not a “carry” run. Everyone is expected to perform at an acceptable level, as judged by the raid leader(s).
• An individual’s gear is not an indication of their expected performance. Skilled players playing mirror alts or roles that they are adept at will be considered for a place on the roster. They are bound to the same requirements as everyone else.
• Anyone determined to be intentionally impeding the run in acts of including but not limited to: not participating in the clearing of trash, the completion of encounters, being unavailable for contact, being unresponsive through in-game contact or through 3rd party programs, or hampering another individuals’ raiding performance (i.e. using Hand of Protection on physical DPS when unnecessary) will be warned and then possibly removed from raid.
Loot & Distribution
• All bidding will be noted manually by the raid leaders and all sales will be recorded on a spreadsheet that will be present to everyone at the conclusion of the raid.
⁃ Initial Bid Starting Points - Increments of 500g on subsequent bids on items
⁃ Initial Bid Starting Points
⁃ 397/403 Normal items 1000
⁃ Pattern 500
⁃ Essence 500
⁃ Mount 25,000
⁃ Clusters 5000 - The winner of this bid at the beginning of the night will receive all of the clusters from the run.
• All mounts, patterns, BoEs, and essences are subject to bids at the end of the run. Essences of Destruction will be bid on in groups of 4, with the remainders being bid on as a group. (i.e. 6 drop, bid on in groups of 4 and 2.)
Funds collected from bids during the GDKP will be distributed to the members present after the loot distribution after the final boss of the run has been killed. Attendance during the previous encounters of the run is irrelevant. (Extended DC's will be kicked and replaced, no portion of the pot will be rewarded to AFK or DC'd members).
• All raiders eligible for a cut (see above) will receive 1/25 (4%) of the accrued funds. In the event that a raider is present for the final boss kill but cannot stay for the distribution of gold, their portion may be mailed to them. Raid leader(s) must be notified if an individual requires their funds via the mail.
• In the event that there is more gold accumulated than the raid leader(s) can hold, a proxy will be designated to hold the excess funds, or the funds will be deposited into a guild bank owned by the raid leader(s).
Pot distribution will be taken care of after all of the loot has been distributed.
⁃ A minimum item level of 378 (lower gear levels accepted, but you must have, and be willing to spend more money)
⁃ All items must be properly enhanced.
⁃ Cleared atleast 8/8 LFR, normal or heroic Dragon Soul experience is a bonus.
⁃ As long as you're bidding, don't care how much money you have. Please note, flasks and feasts may not be provided, be prepared with your own.
Invites will be sent via in-game Calendar, it is your own responsibility to accept the invite.
Possible roster will also be posted here in this thread as we get sign ups throughout the week.
Edited by Ashkatja on 5/29/2012 1:59 PM PDT
to clarify based on some questions I am getting....this is not a main spec first raid, you bid the highest, you get the item, seems people are interested in utilizing this as a means to gear up an off spec for leveling, particularly tanks and healers.
90 Troll Druid
Exciting to see that somone is bringing G Bids back alive on the server. Will be something the whole server can enjoy and benefit from. Way to go Ash!
interested in bringing my rogue
Edited by Nikeonmyfeet on 5/30/2012 1:51 AM PDT
group shaping up decently so far....this is what we have:
1 open spot
1 open spot
4 open spots
Impulses (rogue bidding on clusters)
5 open spots
Also have a couple tentatives and also keep in mind, the open dps spot availability is not set in stone, the posted numbers are optimal.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.