"The people of archimonde speak out!!!"

85 Blood Elf Mage
This is unfair. we all know it. why some of us stay here is unknown. but truthfully its not. because the answer is simple, we would transfer, but we know its not fair to ourselves. because why should WE pay blizzard to move our character? don't we already pay them 15$ to manage and keep the game running smoothly, and to take care of them? i think that part of that should be keeping care of the servers as well. i know people on this server who want to transfer, but no its not fair for us to pay for it. we must all speak out, and ask blizzard for a server merge, the server has been un populated for to long. I dont think it will ever fill up. its simply not fair.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Real sht...This server is dead..Blizz, I am speaking on behalf of everyone who agrees with me, Give us a server merge, some of us have trouble paying 15$ for this game let alone paying for a server change on top of that. I think for the 15$ a month we ALL pay to you Blizzard, we should be able to play on a non-dead server without having to pay for a server change.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
and it becomes harder to do things like raids with people from your own server!!!! do you know how hard it would be to find a 25 man raid group? with not even 15 people in orgrimmier? it would be pretty hard. not only is it not fun to look at, but effects the game play as a whole.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Its a PvP server, Ive never once seen a Rbg group
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
05/30/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Mageoholic

Hasn't been one since around early cata from what I remember.

The reason people don't xfer off is because it should be free. Or they could just !@#$ing crash this server, and move us to somewhere else. The cross-zone stuff isn't doing %^-*.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I used to play on a realm with zero heroic-DS progression, and you could count on one hand the players that were 2k rating. Yeah, not 2.2k rating, just 2k. The majority of players were 1200, and the PvP scene was so pathetic that if you were 1750 you were considered an amazing PvPer. Pugging DS was also impossible on this server, literally everyone was horrible. The server was about the same pop as this one.

Point being that you guys don't know how good you have it. Yeah, the server is dead but Blizzard isn't going to do anything about it until Mists (apparently). This server has a very nice community, everyone is pretty friendly and we do have a good amount of high-quality players on this server (PvE and PvP). It could be a lot worse, trust me, I've been there.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
outplayed means he's been around the block...if YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Suck it up buttercups and pay to move. In the end you will be happy you did
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
05/30/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Sava

Hasn't been one since around early cata from what I remember.

The reason people don't xfer off is because it should be free. Or they could just !@#$ing crash this server, and move us to somewhere else. The cross-zone stuff isn't doing %^-*.

No it shouldn't. People just feel entitled to it for whatever reason. Then again this games community feels that way about damn near everything.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
it should not be free.

it should be forced.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Should appreciate and work with what you have. Besides, you can always do cross realm RBGs and old raids. Further down the road there will be zones that will phase servers together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]