Detheroc... Change It!

85 Troll Mage
You're right I'm not a very high caliber player on account of having better things to do than sit on my computer all day but when even Blizzard hates the Alliance( You have only one cool race, The Horde city was rebuilt, The alliance one destroyed, etc.) you can't blame me for looking at the obvious facts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
NI
You make it sound like it takes real effort to be decent at this game. There are plenty of people who don't sit on their computers all day and manage to not use a strength trinket on a mage like your Rotting Skull but I guess that is beside the point.
Edited by Revi on 7/7/2012 10:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
i just want world pvp again...like when S L A Y E R tried to do halaa only to get wiped out by 2 people.

also.
blizz does not hate ally. thats why they get in game advantages that effects balance instead of just lore fluff like horde.
Edited by Oteris on 7/7/2012 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]