Merry Monday

90 Human Hunter
06/04/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Hunnyßadger
I r king of getting g_ng b_nged. Ariana Jollee ain't got nothin' on me.

Brooke Banner > Ariana Jollee
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The Art of Trolling?

You mean like getting all you kids so riled up =) More people who despise my existence? Thank you for the compliment. I'm doing my job when I piss fails off. Don't worry about what my girl does in the kitchen. When you get your GED you'll have a good 40 years experience working in kitchens.

As for forum raging? Need I remind you who was the OP on this topic? Who has been a busy bee posting polls, hopping in our TS, whispering me from alts etc? I heard you even updated your facebook status.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/04/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Wolvshammy
fails

Irony.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
http://imgur.com/vxzPS
http://imgur.com/mBe9d

Hop off.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/04/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Sevolius
So wait, the only thing you guys have against us is that our voices (mine especially) sound girly? Oh, and the numbers were uneven.

Don't forget that because we haven't been 3k rated and he still hasn't killed HM Deathwing months after it was even a legitimate accomplishment. (with a 20% buff, let me remind you pvp doesn't give buffs)

Or that we're bad trolls, like anyone actually cares.

Or that he wants to put pve difficulty on the same level as pvp.

I lol'd irl.

Oh and Rookerz, we were carried to 2k so we're bad. Probably should just uninstall. And I heard you hate me, maybe I should delete you off my friends list and apologize to that wolv guy. He seems like a swell fellow. I don't know why anyone would hate such a...

I'll stop there and ask you if you need to spell out all the sarcasm?

We're terrible players in the grand scheme of arena
But, at least we didn't get carried through darginslayin'

Well, it's been fun. I had a great time, as you heard in TS. But, I'm over it now.

cy@
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
06/04/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Mundayz
he still hasn't killed HM Deathwing months after it was even a legitimate accomplishment

06/04/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Rookerzz
Irony.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-underbog/Spinnerdh/statistic#21:152

I heard the 1500's were hard.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/04/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Rookerzz
Irony.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
06/04/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Mundayz
Don't forget that because we haven't been 3k rated and he still hasn't killed HM Deathwing months after it was even a legitimate accomplishment. (with a 20% buff, let me remind you pvp doesn't give buffs)

I killed my e-dragon with a 15% buff. My argument was why haven't you accomplished your pvp achievements? You said it's months old content. My rebuttal was that 3k was achievable years ago. How long do you need? How about 2700? 2400? 2200? Sigh....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

I didn't hear that, since the only arenas I have done this entire expansion were with my friend for conquest cap once or twice like a few months ago.

I don't see the point in talking down to me because I don't have a good PvP rating, meanwhile I have HM deathwing down and you didn't even down heroic morchok. All of this while you admit that PvP is harder than PvE. So sure I haven't gotten to 2200 arena rating, but you haven't even downed a heroic DS boss yet, which you consider to be easier than getting to said 2200 arena rating. Where is the real irony here?
Edited by Spinnerdh on 6/4/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/04/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Wolvshammy

I killed my e-dragon with a 15% buff. My argument was why haven't you accomplished your pvp achievements? You said it's months old content. My rebuttal was that 3k was achievable years ago. How long do you need? How about 2700? 2400? 2200? Sigh....

Well, 3k isn't even achievable at this point. There isn't even a US team over 2700.
Do you even look at the ladders?
And like I've said before we're terrible. But, again I'll commend the effort.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

I didn't hear that, since the only arenas I have done this entire expansion were with my friend for conquest cap once or twice like a few months ago.

I don't see the point in talking down to me because I don't have a good PvP rating, meanwhile I have HM deathwing down and you didn't even down heroic morchok, and I would guess that you would agree that PvP is harder than PvE. That is the real irony here.

06/04/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Mundayz
Irony.

Let me help you with that
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
If you think a scripted fight against NPC's is harder than playing against actual humans (even the mouth breathers you play against at your lvl) is harder then you have solidified my thoughts of you being a !@#$ player, oh yeah I've seen the ss's too might want to learn to keybind bro, clicking is so TBC.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
06/04/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Mundayz
Let me help you with that

You admit that you are terrible at PvP and we have downed heroic deathwing while you haven't downed any heroic DS bosses. I don't really see what you are trying to prove here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I've got nothing to prove.

http://imgur.com/MGVYW
http://imgur.com/dpJS2

edit: no hardfeelz, bro
Edited by Mundayz on 6/4/2012 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Almost got you that second time, what was it like 13k hp or something.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/04/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Spinnerdh

something like that, spider pet is the way to go.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Man.. I missed out on so many funzies being at work. 8(
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
06/04/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Mundayz

if all the monkeys in STV are dead
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
06/04/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Buffbudadan

if all the monkeys in STV are dead

All of them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]