Alliance PvP - Does it exist?

Levelled up two characters on this server since I started playing, now I want to get right into PvP but unfortunately the Horde of Aman'Thul seems to be quite horrible at pretty much everything, including any form of organised PvP. Is the Alliance side any better? Are there any good or at least decent & active PvP guilds (preferably friendly! I don't want to join a hardcore group of elitist jerks... reference intended)?

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Pvp in here? No.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
pv..what?
Reply Quote
Well, assuming you guys aren't trolling too hard, I suppose I'll thankyou for your *ahem* direct comments. :P

Any suggestions for where to go? Frostmourne?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
06/04/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Mokoena
Frostmourne?

Rated Battlegrounds around the clock, Elwynn is always packed full of PvPers, plenty of organised and non-planned world pvp (If that's your thing). I haven't been horde since 1st tier this expansion but it was the same then, not 100% right now though especially with the mass hiatus due to D3!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Eh FM okay for alliance, try KT or Tich if you want lots of action and plenty of potential teammates, although it is true that FM is very active in terms of RBGs, even toward the end of seasons.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Was very disappointed by the lack of PvP on this realm. Had low expectations considering it's a PvE realm, but even then I was let down. Can't even find a decent 3's team.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Its always a struggle trying to get some people to help join Tol Barad. I believe Techno Vikings are a big PvP guild, perhaps look at joining them if u want more pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
alliance is good, except the fact there's only a handful of decents
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
try KT or Tich if you want lots of action and plenty of potential teammates.

and loads of elitists!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
NED KELLY
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
07/12/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Oceanlab
NED KELLY

O.G

edit for:
Lastrix with the deathgrip! Lastrix goes for the strang, LANDS ON CAST AS EXPECTED. That's an 8 second lockout for the folks at home! AND DOWN GOES VENRUKI THE CROWD GOES WILD!
Edited by Bright on 7/12/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
arena just isnt the same without lastrix giving you the in-game commentary and post game summary complete with highlights package
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
havent seen last for ages what is he doing with himself
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hes in cambodia or something, goes round the world every 6 months
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
TECHNO VIKINGS LUL DUNNO IF SRS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]