^ true story
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
very nice, grats
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/ysondre/takarita/

Yor'sahj is my favorite.

I guess the fact that they were able to down it with you in the group makes it worthy of congratulating.

EDIT: For the record, I think it's cool that they got the kill. I just didn't appreciate the boastfulness in trade. When I saw the numbers at raidbots, I couldn't help but share.
Edited by Draino on 6/6/2012 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

Yor'sahj is my favorite.

I guess the fact that they were able to down it with you in the group makes it worthy of congratulating.

EDIT: For the record, I think it's cool that they got the kill. I just didn't appreciate the boastfulness in trade. When I saw the numbers at raidbots, I couldn't help but share.

I missed the part where Takarita's DPS had anything to do with this thread.

Everyone in our raid deserved the kill(s) and it shows with the server first. Doesn't matter whether it was at the 0% nerf or at the 25% nerf, we were first. No reason to say s*** now that it's done and over with.

EDIT:

Haters gonna hate.
Edited by Ice on 6/7/2012 2:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Very nice, congrats to your group.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Our server is just now getting this? I thought this was done months ago by that top 10 in the world guild before they xferd (cant remember the name) Damn, we need a better server.
Edited by Stevecow on 6/7/2012 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Congrats!
Reply Quote
Good job.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

Yor'sahj is my favorite.

"Takarita sucked on some old parses" - A guy posting on his 84.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Thank you to all the grats!! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
06/07/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Stevecow
Our server is just now getting this? I thought this was done months ago by that top 10 in the world guild before they xferd (cant remember the name) Damn, we need a better server.

exodus left when they hit 6/8 heroic
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I missed the part where Takarita's DPS had anything to do with this thread.

Everyone in our raid deserved the kill(s) and it shows with the server first. Doesn't matter whether it was at the 0% nerf or at the 25% nerf, we were first. No reason to say s*** now that it's done and over with.

I brought it up because of some bragging that Takarita was doing in trade. Perhaps I should have started a new thread.

I'm not contesting that your raid deserved server first. Obviously it did. And as I noted earlier, I'm cool with that. However, that doesn't mean that none of your raiders was carried.

I only posted because braggadocio coming from a baddy who regularly does dps in the bottom 10% of the people for that spec is ironic. Your posturing and sidestepping don't address my point. People on other servers have been selling slots to scrubs for months; would you not find their epeen flexing comical?

Again, say what you will, but you have Recount. You're one of the last people I should have to explain this to.

06/07/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Mahourai
"Takarita sucked on some old parses" - A guy posting on his 84.

I posted on my mage b/c it was the toon I was on when Taka was bragging in Org. My main is beside the point, but I have nothing to hide. http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/ysondre/bingo/

Takarita averaged 10% on Yor'sahj for 2 months straight (up to 3 weeks ago, last available data), but I'm sure those numbers doubled the last couple of weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
stick to your 6/8 hoe-roic progression and QQ somewhere else.
Edited by Takarita on 8/29/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Right and all the OTHER hunters who were YOUR spec and class broke their DPS concentration too.... clearly you don't understand how the metric works... I'll spell it out: you are in the bottom 10% of ALL people doing your EXACT SAME ROLE.

There! No need to thank me for the help sweetcheeks.
Edited by Lorian on 6/7/2012 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
lol never once have i claimed myself as good...however:

lol 1x blackhorn

/nough said
Edited by Takarita on 6/7/2012 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Right and all the OTHER hunters who were YOUR spec and class broke their DPS concentration too.... clearly you don't understand how the metric works... I'll spell it out: you are in the bottom 10% of ALL people doing your EXACT SAME ROLE.

There! No need to thank me for the help sweetcheeks.

Still in the wrong thread I see.

I'll spell it out: She's done with Heroic DS and you are not.

You may want to rethink the "DPS > all" skill model that you are following so that you can better yourself and therefore judge people appropriately.
Edited by Ice on 6/7/2012 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

I posted on my mage b/c it was the toon I was on when Taka was bragging in Org. My main is beside the point, but I have nothing to hide. http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/ysondre/bingo/

Takarita averaged 10% on Yor'sahj for 2 months straight (up to 3 weeks ago, last available data), but I'm sure those numbers doubled the last couple of weeks.

Taka is our Mana Void dps the entire time. You wrote a whole novel about her Yorsahj parses but, I'm assuming, never actually looked at them - probably because you're too stupid to look at anything except "epeenbot".
Edited by Mahourai on 6/7/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If i could be one person in the world it would be Takarita. O by the way Z Bros Inc recruiting for 2nd heroic core "kitchen" raid group PST to me for details, ty.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]