Realm First Heroic DW Kill - Ysondre

Gratz Z brothers on your realm first, its nice to know there is a raid grp still willing to go on. Hope you wear your titles with pride but also grace.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
06/12/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Zakíah
Gratz Z brothers on your realm first, its nice to know there is a raid grp still willing to go on. Hope you wear your titles with pride but also grace.

You can tell this person is Alliance because they expect <Z Bros> to be graceful.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
06/11/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Tahlequah
If it were me I would be happy too! Nice job Z Bro's!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

You can tell this person is Alliance because they expect <Z Bros> to be graceful.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Grats to Vespa (too lazy to look up the special lettering for the e) for getting your Savior Of Azeroth title with <Z brothers> this evening. Your healing is godly :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
When I saw Vespa's gear I was sure we couldn't do it. I didn't realize Vespa was literally the best priest healer I've ever seen.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Did you guys get it on farm? Did you fraps or stream it?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
see, told ya vespa is good
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Vespa rulez
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
06/13/2012 11:47 PMPosted by Nëm
see, told ya vespa is good

I'm good. Vespa is great. Now I know why you guys were grousing when I replaced him on his DK in that raid group, I bet he completely !@#$ted on me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Did you guys get it on farm? Did you fraps or stream it?

Yes its on farm; no we didn't stream it cause it's Ysondre and no one gives a fack lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
imo its not on farm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
well obviously
Reply Quote

Don't expect, just hope, Ysondre is notorious for getting first's and letting it go to their heads and harass other players that don't have it, while other servers wear their titles gracefully.

So i am saying just hope you guys set a good raid example so that you may be praised and loved, rather hated and frowned :D
Edited by Zakíah on 6/14/2012 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
A lot of deletes there.
Reply Quote
Yeah i kept !@#$ing it all up lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Guys I heard a guild on Ysondre got a heroic raid kill on 7 month old content that has been nerfed twice. They are amazing lets all congratulate our new special olympic champions. I wish I was in a guild that could brag about having a good raiding group but really everyone knows that they are terrible and everyone else is just laughing at them.

OK
Edited by Takarita on 8/29/2012 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]