Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Happy maintenance. A bump for you, thread.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Back to the top wi' ye!

Super
Awesome
Guildies
Activate!
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
I've been in Saga for a 2+ years now, and I can't imagine being anywhere else. Its people are always kind, its events thriving with creativity, and its teamwork never short of where it should be. If you're looking for any or all of these things, Saga is definitely worth a look. Drop by and say hello!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
A truly awesome bunch. Some of the best folks that I have ever had the pleasure to associate with.

Good luck, guys :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
As one of the newest members of Saga, I just want to say these folks are easily one of the friendliest guilds I've ever been a part of. They are eager to help, especially Ruix and Daly.

I did plenty of research before I selected this guild after my previous one collapsed after moving from Blackwater Raiders. And it's been worth it, every step of the way.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I've been with Saga since moving to WA. These are wonderful folks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello WrA!

We've recently come to a decision to change up our application process. As of now, we've basically tweaked it up so there's much less time involved with the entire application process, as well as cutting back on some of the higher bars needed for entry we had in the past. Hopefully it all seems a bit more of an ease on the applicant! :]

Check out all the details here: http://saga.enjin.com/forum/m/1329747/viewthread/3746043-how-to-apply-saga/post/last#last
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
An afternoon bump.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Been awhile since we've bumped. Bump for Panda Power!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I've been thrilled to see the recent Applicants! Welcome back to WoW and Wyrmrest!

I am offering free soul cookies to the first 15 applicants. Get them while they're green!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Careful, her cookies have been known to be fuchsia. And to contain poison laced sporks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/12/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Davníka
Careful, her cookies have been known to be fuchsia. And to contain poison laced sporks.

Warlocks are a crafty bunch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/15/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Ruix

Warlocks are a crafty bunch.

I never use poisons! That's the kind of stuff rogues play in.

I just happen to use slightly modified soul fragments designed to modify the imbiber into improved forms.*

(*Improved forms may be improved only to Lyssinna. Voidwalker where prohibited.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hope everyone's enjoying Mists of Pandaria. :]
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Discovering and exploring a new continent, just oozing with history and crawling with strange new beings -- it's like the expac was designed for Saga!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]