4/8HM Guild possibly server transferring.

85 Human Hunter
Due to our server being dead as dead can be my guild and I are looking up possible servers to move to in hopes of reforming our core with some of the people who are absent on a regular basis. So what i'm look for is the players of Korgath's input on the server their likes and dislikes to help us narrow down a solid server to start rebuilding our guild and hopefully progress further into Heroics and possibly get RBG's running.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The server is pretty solid. Pugs are easily found. Recruitment is kind of at a stand still just because its this close to the end of cata. People are still running DS on heroic. RBGS on horde side are decent, not sure about ally side.
ally/horde ratio is about equal
The economy is stable, horde side anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
I personally love the server. Transferred here from Bonechewer and couldn't be happier. There always seems to be something going on whether it be vanity or FL or DS..the PvP is good here, lots of people that troll and have fun in trade chat. A few really good guilds with good people, and the economy even though it's in a dry spell now due to D3, Swtor, and the rut before a new xpac, is still good enough to make more that enough money from. Overall a really good place to be!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i love this server been here a few weeks found a great guild and counldnt be happier
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
This server is really good. AH Is not broken, easy to pug groups, wpvp, easy to find arena partners, THUMBS UP. XFFER :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/09/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Dro
Due to our server being dead as dead can be my guild and I are looking up possible servers to move to in hopes of reforming our core with some of the people who are absent on a regular basis.

I'm assuming you meant 'without' the people who are always absent?

06/09/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Dro
So what i'm look for is the players of Korgath's input on the server their likes and dislikes to help us narrow down a solid server to start rebuilding our guild and hopefully progress further into Heroics and possibly get RBG's running.

It's a good server, transferred here myself last summer after doing a lot of research. Played on a number of other servers and I'm pretty happy here. Only place I'd choose over this is like Illidan or Blackrock, but then I wouldn't be able to read trade chat at all. Here I can without having to be a speed reader and something is always going on.

What does your reliable core consist of?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]