The Great Undead Gnome Invasion of Stormwind

90 Blood Elf Mage
So like we totally invaded Stormwind as epic zombie gnomes. While those Alliance chumps--er, heroes--giggled and shot each other with arrows we just ran between their legs and blasted them. I totally shot this gangly night elf in the rear with a frost bolt. He was like, "Who threw ice down my pants?" or whatever it was he was yelping.

But somebody owes me big. I broke like three nails! And I have to get my clothes cleaned too-- you can't even imagine the stink of a gnome zombie. It smells like engine oil and failed aspirations. Not to mention the smell of old beer and wolf pee in that nasty Stormwind inn we fought in, the Stinking Rose or whatever. I'm probably going to have to burn my robes now.

So since I witch-slapped my manicurist with a frost nova for running out of my red nail polish and she hasn't thawed out yet, does anyone know where I can get a good manicure now?
Edited by Qwendolas on 6/9/2012 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
And here I thought I was seeing my dear long last wife and kids coming back.... Sigh.
Reply Quote
Well personally I would hardly call the take over of the 2 upstairs rooms in the Gilded Rose "an Invasion" but given that you were all Zombie Gnomes I will roll with it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
in·va·sion/inˈvāZHən/
Noun:
An instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
An incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
Reply Quote
lol 2 rooms successfully invaded :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Like, can I totally use your fluffy beard to polish my boots?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]