Burning Crusade Player Roster

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The purpose of this thread is to connect with the players that we enjoyed playing with during the age of Burning Crusade here on Quel'dorei. There are still a few of us left, but I believe that the number of active players from that time are still around today may be higher than it seems with all the faction / name changing shenanigans that's been going on since then.

Legacy Character (BC) - Current Character
Imoldgregg (Blood Elf Prot Paladin) - Imoldgregg (Blood Elf Prot Paladin)
Kellrianas (Night Elf Hunter) - Drkell (Dwarf Hunter)
Valerin (Blood Elf Paladin, Punch an Pie) - Krathlis (Blood Elf Paladin)
Revengeance (Blood Elf Ret Paladin, G for Guild) - Revengeance (Holy Paladin, Equínõx)
Grimsoul (Blood Elf Ret Paladin, No Quarter) - Grimsoul (Blood Elf Ret Paladin, No Quarter)
Nixx (Draenei Priest) - Nixxe (Draenei -> Undead -> Human -> Troll Priest)
Wysteria (Undead Warlock) - Holymoo (Tauren Druid, Equínõx)
Tyria (Blood Elf Priest) - ?????
Newkie (Gnome Rogue, MMC) - Newkie (Gnome Rogue, MMC)

You may now submit your old character name, race, and class in a post. I will add it to the listing and we will attempt to relive the glory days when this game didn't suck so much.
Edited by Imoldgregg on 6/29/2014 12:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm from those BC days = /
Reply Quote
Kellrianas (Night Elf Hunter)- Drkell (Dorf Hunter)

Nixx aka ghelmidian!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/30/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Krathlis
Was Ret before it was cool.

Those were the days.

Edit:

Revengeance (Ret Paladin, G for Guild) - Revengeance (Holy Paladin, Equínõx)
Edited by Revengeance on 5/30/2012 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/30/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Nixx
My priest has never been a blood elf, scroob. Draenei > UD > Human

Wait... then who was that blood elf priest that was just like you, only worse? He was a troll too. What was that name...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It started with a T.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You're thinking of Tyria, the annoyingly unfunny BE with the vanity guild <Darth Tyria> who spent all their 'trolling' time irritating people into swearing and then reporting them for swearing. This apparently is what counted as master trolling during TBC.
Edited by Reikah on 5/31/2012 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
That hurts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/31/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Nixx
Just so you're all aware, Tyria is by far my favorite person ever from this realm.

And I had previously thought your taste impeccable.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
06/01/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Nixx
She was a much better troll than people give her credit for.

I'm afraid i'll have to agree with this comment.

Been on this server since the first week of BC release. The reason why I consider Tyria a good troll was when she instigated an argument between (i can't for the life of me remember the names) a Human paladin who was GM of DoD at the time and a troll mage whose name i recall being hillbilly/redneck oriented (i could be wrong but i'm going with it). She made a toon on both sides and pretended to be the other one causing an argument between while taking screenshots at the time. They both came to the forums to !@#$% at each other and low-behold there was Tyria with the screenshots ready to show everyone. It was pretty genius i thought.

Also +1 for anyone who remembers Yams on the ally side being a complete idiot in trade but for whatever i found him humorous.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I killed Yams.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I remember Butane, he of the critical inability to not take things seriously. I mostly remember an awkward moment in which he raged in Isle of QD general chat for like half an hour about Nixx, and then joined our H MgT group. It was so hard not to ask him if he was agitated, bro?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]