Burning Crusade Player Roster

90 Orc Warrior
So....who remembers Descendants of Hellfire :O
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
No one remembers your terribad guild, they only remember <Punch an Pie>.

Wasn't mine, it was Akerfelt's :o
Reply Quote
I was on Quel'dorei long ago, had a undead lock named Sleth, and a human rogue named Sneakster. I started playing wow here right when BC came out. I was with the guilds Whispers in the Night and Holy Hand Grenade on alliance side and Blood Brothers on horde.
Edited by Sleth on 6/17/2013 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I hate to break an attempt at the streak, but account is up on Monday. GOODBYE QUEL'DOREI
Reply Quote
93 Human Warrior
I hate to break an attempt at the streak, but account is up on Monday. GOODBYE QUEL'DOREI

Cya Nixx, I hope life treats you swell! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I remember grandpa and steveb. I started on this realm with a holy pally. Jwolf. I miss alot of the peeps from here. Unfortunalty most of them no longer play. Moonglow was and is still my fav. Was an amazing priest healer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Imoldgregg spotted on A-52.

What?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
What?

/shrug

Also....is my pally counted for this thread...since I played him at the end of BC when I started....
o_o
Edited by Kénji on 8/14/2013 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Frimbooze Still here Since 2007. Not as Drunk as then. (heart Attacks fix that)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Jesus Christ so many names I never thought I'd see again. Look at all you fools still playin wow. I love you all. Mostly Sid, Ult, and nixxy-poo though:( sorry to all you other people I don't care about
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hey old pals. Am I too late?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Frimbooze Still here Since 2007. Not as Drunk as then. (heart Attacks fix that)

Its been a while old buddy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow! Hmm I used to play back in 2007 and 2008. SheGanx (Undead Rogue) and Lightflash (Prot Pally). Guild Enigma and then after the disband From The Ashes! Anyone still around from those days?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]