World PvP has begun!

90 Blood Elf Priest
Stormwind doesn't want anymore of this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Nice to have Shenanigans doing their stuff - makes the world a tad livelier. I'd love it if Wub (former Penguin - nod) and Xkil would check out and critique this idea and maybe make it better. It's an idea for a new world battle system trying to come up with a way to create meaningful battlegrounds out of the world, not just raids on the hometowns. Check it out plz.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5573706618#1

I'm pretty certain ya'll will have the experience and insight to design an even better concept for world battlegrounds, KING OF THE MOUNTAIN type scenarios - Be great to see you and Speedr and gang popping up at random places and throwing it down.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Also nice that I can bring my alts that I'm playing catchup with into TB and such and have a chance for progress with the extra spark of Shenanigans in the house! Good to not be the only Alliance character on the bridge when the battle starts.

Cry*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Ur little navy of soldiers doesnt scare us allies, u might aswell surrender
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
where the hell have u guys been come bak to org it gave me something to do
Reply Quote
You will never kill me
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That awkward moment when we have killed you haha. Most of the time though you will only come towards us when you have iceblock up ;)
Reply Quote
I believe the only time you guys actually landed a kill on me was when I was trying to save the king of org. My death was for a good cause and it worked. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Hm I don't appear here...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ive never gotten killed by an ally on this server, actually, ive killed allies on this server, but never been killed, so y the hell is my name listed twice? once you actually kill me you can put my name up, till then, take me off :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why havent I seen any of this happening?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
does this go on a lot? im looking for a new server for my main that seems lively on both horde and alliance and this server seems more fun the others i was looking at
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
Rivendare world pvp /lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pain Olympics all over again...been on this server since Jan 5, 2007....your all the same talk all big and come to org at 4am; when everyone is offline and talk big smack about owning all the guards. Also if you have not noticed by now this server is dead, at most there is probably like 4 people in org on any given day. You really want to talk !@#$ about owning horde....go transfer to Illidan or Tichondrius....you can even pick the time of when you want to invade org.....24/7 those servers are full, you even might get a wait time to get in. Xfer there then see if you still talk all big and bad....Welcome to Rivendare, I mean....Rivendead.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You make me sick Prot, I knew Xkilll and he was a cool guy. The great thing is, is that he went in at night and during the day he preferred night because it meant there was an even fighting situation because of the imbalance to horde to alliance ratio. Instead of being a complete tool and complaining that it isn't tic or illidian how about you get off your lazy butt and do something to contribute to the realm.

Wait no that would take work instead just sit in org and say rivendead/rivenfail in trade chat all day
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]