Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. write love letters to Seregan
2. write love letters to mcfuzzynuts and malicioushen
3. work on battlemaster
4. attempt to work on Loremaster but I usually get all the way out to a zone to quest in and then hearth back to SW and log.
1. write love letters to judson
2. daydream about arv
4. level alts. just started leveling a bear. it's a nice change from dps
5. watch streams. i've been spending more and more time watching pvp streams on twitch lately
1. Read love letters from Judson, then copy them word-for-word to make my own love letters to Meadows
2. Tank dungeons for easy valor points
3. Sit at PVP objectives (especially if I see Misdora has "fully" capped Hellfire; to undo his work while I read a book)
4. Farm for more money
When not in-game...
•) Using Sputnik's love letters as kindling for bonfires
•) Netflix viewing (currently hooked on "Supernatural"... a show that has absolutely no right to be good, but I find it actually has a charm much akin to the various Stargate series...)
•) Experimenting with new Green Juice recipes to balance along with my Grilling new dishes.
•) Experimenting with Grilling new dishes to balance along with my Green Juice recipes.
•) forum participation (WoW and a few others)
•) Playing "Fortune Street" online with friends.
•) Keeping my photoshop skills supple via fun photo retouching/graphic design projects.
•) Playing Inventory Tetris with my bankalts
•) Junkbox farming while listening to audiobooks
•) Fishing while listening to audiobooks
•) Soloing old Heroic Wrath Dungeons
•) Choose one pet to spend some time farming to get (again, couples well with audiobooks)
•) Archaeology (I'm probably one of 12 people who play WoW who actually enjoys it. :P)
Edited by Meadows on 6/1/2012 12:36 AM PDT
Needs more fishing.
Edited by Vilerot on 6/1/2012 8:36 AM PDT
Archaeology (I'm probably one of 12 people who play WoW who actually enjoys it. :P)
...and your point being...?
That doesn't surprise me that he'd be into alternative lore-building things... especially after our long-debate over the whole Vivian Ross questline a year ago. :P
Edited by Meadows on 6/1/2012 11:12 AM PDT
Vivian Ross questline? Not only do I not recognize the reference, but I can't even find anything about it on Google. /shrug
And don't mind Meadows' snippy attitude, Lacroix. It seems he wasn't brought up right as a child.
Edited by Seregan on 6/1/2012 11:32 AM PDT
...was just trying to lighten it up. Pretty useless task I suppose.
Erm... and I gave you a light-hearted response...
Guess I need to use more emotes or something in future. :p
Edited by Meadows on 6/1/2012 4:30 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.