FL 25 HM weekly run

85 Worgen Druid
I'll probably be starting up some Firelands runs Thursday nights (5pm-8pm server) (Stonemaul uses Pacific Standard Time) until MoP hits. If you're interested in tagging along, feel free to send me an in-game mail, whisper, or just reply on this thread. I'll keep track of the roster by making a list below.

REQUIREMENTS
1. Carry your own weight (except for Shov, at least until he goes to Illidan.)
2. Please know the fights, or at least research them. Especially Rag.
3. No attitude, it's a game, enjoy it.
4. Must have Ventrilo.

Gear: All gear will be openly rolled for with the exception of Dreadfire D%@*@, Choker of the Vanquished Lord, Flowform Choker, and Molten Scream because these are all BiS or next to BiS items. These will be master-looted because I'm a nice person, and I don't want any scrubs getting your BiS item for their offspec!

Mount: For Smoldering Egg of Millagazor, each week you show up, you will gain +5 to your roll on the mount until you get it.

Quest Items: You may reserve a spot for Eternal Ember, Seething Cinder, or siphons/essences, just realize that there is a VERY large amount of people that want them, too, so don't shoot the messenger here. Also, if you're on reserve for cinder phase, for example, and someone who reserved before you is finishing up the ember phase, you will be put on second reserve until that person completes the cinder portion of the quest (this also applies to the transition of the cinder phase to the siphon phase.) I'm only keeping track of 2nd and 3rd reserves, and they will be on a first come first serve basis, so post away!

Eternal Ember
Vyroxx-6/7
Shamakaze-6/14
(none on 3rd reserve)
Seething Cinder
Logick-6/7
Crazyorange-6/11
(none on 3rd reserve)
Essences and Heart of Flame
Shuhalo-6/1
Doc-6/1
Emory-6/8

------------------------------------------ROSTER----------------------------------------

Tanks
Rasberry (MT)
Monataurm - Medivh (OT) (just in case Ras sucks)

Healers
Doc
Eíar - Baelgun
Enzu - Exodar
Ohreeree - Cenarius
Typoe

Damage
Ayran
Blackwarlock - Ner'zhul
Crazyorange - Darrowmere
Eldryan
Emory - Moon Guard
Icero - Sargeras
Kathesara - Arathor
Koljin
Logick - Sargeras
Lyricqt - Arthas
Nioxic
Raanik - Sargeras
Retaholic
Retguy - Lightbringer
Rishiya - Stormrage
Sèn - Mannoroth
Shamakaze - Windrunner
Shov
Shpetznaz - Khaz'goroth
Shuhalo
Skorpios - Skywall
Suzaku
Twiss - Thunderlord
Vyroxx
Edited by Doc on 6/16/2012 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I'll dps Doc.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I'll go along
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I can DPS if needed
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
All of you interested in coming along, feel free to spread the word to friends/guild mates.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
chubby chicken
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump thread that is already at the top
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm interested in coming on my Paladin I can heal or DPS. my ret set is all DS gear, holy is a mix of FL/DS. But this run doing seem like it has enough people to even get started, why not go with a 10man instead?

Also I didn't see any requirements like previous raid exp, or general knowledge of the fights, are they THAT faceroll now? Do you have a raid leader who knows the encounters to direct this? It's a complete pug right?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/exodar/Enzu/ my paladin
Edited by Arche on 6/20/2012 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm definitely interested in joining as a tank, I have 6/7 H experience (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/lokthen/advanced)

I need to know a couple things tho:

1) What time are you guys planning to do this? I'm on US west (PST time zone) so I want to make sure it's gonna happen at a time I can be available. - EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. The question now is, what time zone is Stonemaul?
2) is it ok to use battletag instead of realID?
Edited by Nemuraan on 6/7/2012 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
@ Arche, Paladins cannot use staves, unless you wanted me to reserve a spot for a friend that was also interested in coming?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
@ Nemuraan, Stonemaul is a Pacific Standard Time zone, and I was under the assumption that Battletag = Real ID, but it doesn't matter. You can mail me your info in-game if you wish to have more privacy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
In that case I won't make it because I usually get home from work around 7:30 or so. If by any chance the runs start a little later (7:30 or 8pm), I'm definitely down for it.
Edited by Nemuraan on 6/7/2012 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Sorry, I don't think I can change the times. Good luck finding a run, though!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
No problem. Good luck to you guys too :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey, i'd like to dps weekly and im currently collecting cinders. 6/7 HM xp
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'd like to reserve cinders (the third spot I guess?)
and until it's my turn, I'll bring my priest and heal for you if that's alright (Thisil - Moon Guard)
I have experience with most of the fights (even ones I haven't downed due to bad groups), and I'm a super fast learner who does her research. :D
dragonslayer, 6/8 DS heroic
Edited by Emory on 6/7/2012 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
@ Emory
That should work out. Just be sure to do some research on the fights that you are less-experienced with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
... actually, by the time everyone is done with cinders, I should be too since I'm 3 weeks away on ten man and 1 on 25 man.
could I switch my reserve to essences?
and thanks a lot for approving me! I won't come unprepared :D
Edited by Emory on 6/8/2012 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]