Blizzard, Help our server.

85 Tauren Druid
The sad truth remains that our beloved server is dying, if not dead already. Please do something. Give us the new players. Anything!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Blizz is totally reading this.

Totally.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yes. they probably are previously disposed.
Reply Quote
10 Troll Warlock
Transferring over to Kel'thuzad was a great move. I miss my RoS brothers and sisters, but the game was just losing its luster. Being on a high pop server really helps to reinvigorate your interest in WoW. Roll up a level 1 alt and stop by Stormwind, and just see how busy the server is, even during non-peak hours.

Well worth the $25.00. And several people from FT have whispered me, wanting to know if I was THE Rabblerouser from FT, and they agreed server xfering was a good idea.

Hope to see you guys there!

~RR, SHI~
Reply Quote
2 Draenei Paladin
LEAVE NOW
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
RIP Firetree.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Transferring over to Kel'thuzad was a great move. I miss my RoS brothers and sisters, but the game was just losing its luster. Being on a high pop server really helps to reinvigorate your interest in WoW. Roll up a level 1 alt and stop by Stormwind, and just see how busy the server is, even during non-peak hours.

Well worth the $25.00. And several people from FT have whispered me, wanting to know if I was THE Rabblerouser from FT, and they agreed server xfering was a good idea.

Hope to see you guys there!

~RR, SHI~

You may have ganked one of my low level alts in Hillsbrad pre-Cata.
Reply Quote
10 Troll Warlock
06/25/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Zdrada
You may have ganked one of my low level alts in Hillsbrad pre-Cata.

Sounds like me.

~RR, SHI~
Reply Quote
56 Troll Death Knight
Can't believe Rabblerouser is still going strong.

Keep up the good work.

~Rouslan
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]