Girth 8/8H-DS Weekends - LF Monk & More!

90 Human Mage
Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 1-5PM CST (Server Time/GMT -6)
Attendance: 90% required attendance over a 90 day time span
Progression: 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (10%), 7/7 Heroic Firelands (pre 4.3)
Recruitment: Tank, Monk, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman, STR DPS (as of Oct 7, 2012)
Experience: Level 90 and geared to raid. Must have high end past experience.
Site & Battletag: http://girthguild.com | Alouette#1548 | Lethalis#1848

Girth is a 10 man Alliance raiding guild on the Sargeras-PVP server. We are a friendly group of young adults (21+) that genuinely enjoy one another's company. Our leadership (previously Top 30 US) have been raid leading together for over 4 years.

Our guild is stable with a very reliable roster. 60% of our members are at Veteran rank - that is, they've raided with us at 90% attendance for at least six months consecutively. We're primarily made up of ex-hardcore raiders that no longer have the time or inclination to raid 20+ hours per week, but still seek high-end progression. Our players are laid back and mellow. We don't care about things like your race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation, and we don't keep people that do. Any applicant must fit in well to maintain this, with bonus points given to those with really cool accents. We have one rule: Don't be a jerk.

Trials last for 3 weeks or 6 raid nights, whichever comes first. Applicants must have previous high end raiding experience for this spot. We treat our members well: once you make Raider status, all of your raiding costs are completely covered. We pay for repairs, enchants, epic gems, item enhancements and more.

As a guild, we believe we can maintain hardcore progression on a casual raid schedule. We don't waste time in raids, stick to our raid times and don't add extra raids. However, that doesn't mean we don't know how to have a good time - farm content is always full of joking. Unfortunately, with a short 8 hour raid week, we can't trial anyone without the required gear for the content we're doing.

If we sound like a great fit for you, please visit our website at http://girthguild.com to fill out our application; mail it to girthguild@gmail.com. You may also contact Alouette or Lethalis in-game via mail or chat on Sargeras.

Thank you for your interest in Girth!
Edited by Alouette on 10/7/2012 10:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
up
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
are you guys recruiting just member for the upcoming expansion ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hitszu, if that is the character you are inquiring about and it is your main, you don't have the required experience or gear for the content we're currently doing. We do have an active casual guild base, but our main raid team has strict requirements.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I meant for Mists raiding not this current tier?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
For Mists raiding you still lack sufficent gear and experience. We're not recruiting anyone that doesn't have extensive prior raiding experience.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
so i dont have the Heroics down that makes me unqualified to try hard for the Future WOW that is kinda a Kick in the !%#* aint it ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Art thou irate, bretheren?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/13/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Hîtszu
so i dont have the Heroics down that makes me unqualified to try hard for the Future WOW that is kinda a Kick in the !%#* aint it ?

Our raiding group is mostly made up of 20s adults with a large amount of previous raiding experience (specifically hardmodes). As a group, we're looking to play with other adults who have a similar raid history, because that's what works for us.

What would be our group's incentive to bring someone that clearly isn't what we're looking for?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
06/13/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Alouette
What would be our group's incentive to bring someone that clearly isn't what we're looking for?

Charity work is always a plus!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/13/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Czarnick

Charity work is always a plus!

I do enough IRL, leave my gaming out of it! :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
06/14/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Alouette
I do enough IRL, leave my gaming out of it! :P

The more the merrier!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]