<A> Ret/Holy Pally 3/8H DS LF Guild

90 Dwarf Paladin
I am searching for a guild with a slightly more casual schedule, as I can no longer meet the needs of my current guild's raiding calendar. I'm in the market for a guild that raids twice a week, with my available days being Su, M, W, Th from 7pm to Midnight, Sa 1pm-6pm, all times EST/EDT.

I am ilvl 398 on my ret spec, 389 on my holy. With my current guild, we have cleared H Morchok, Yor and Ultrax, and we've worked on both H Zon and Hag. I have a steady attendance record and employ a level-headed approach when dealing with adverse situations. I play this game for fun, and enjoy sharing that experience with others of a like mind.

If you have any interest in my services, please reply in this thread, or drop me a line in the game through tells or mail.
Edited by Wimble on 5/29/2012 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Are you still looking for a guild? I'm interested in talking to you if you are interested in horde as well. Contact me in game :) by mail or speak to Acd in Wipe Night. 6/8H
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]