Where would n'zoth be?

90 Blood Elf Hunter
In all of Azeroth where would he pop out?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
The most popular theory is that he's under the Maelstrom, but it's never been definitively stated and there are at least three or four other possible locations for his prison.
Edited by Vegdrasil on 5/29/2012 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
What are the other possible locations?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Other than the Maelstrom there doesn't seem to be much on locations other than him being underwater
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
What about under Tirisfal Glades? There's definitely something under there, or at least controlling from afar.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
05/29/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Vynathlon
What about under Tirisfal Glades?

that is something else entirely

a lot think vashj'ir maybe

but who knows
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
05/29/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Donurus
What are the other possible locations?
Tirisfal Glades, Stranglethorn Vale, Kezan, Vashj'ir, and the Stonetalon Mountains.
Edited by Vegdrasil on 5/29/2012 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
New Jersey, probably.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Guys remember its been stated he is under the ocean
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hinted, but never stated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/29/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Vegdrasil

Most hinted things turn out to be true. >_>
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
05/29/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Lothor

may i also mention it was hinted pandaria was west of kalimdor?

hmmmm

the biggest evidence points to the rift of aln of the emerald dream, which real world location is the center of the maelstrom

so that is what i am inclined to believe and that is my vote on the issue
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Tirisfal or Maelstrom would be my best guesses.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Well, there's definitely something under Vashj'ir. Old God tentacles from something very very huge drain the life out of that area's second god-prawn.

Of course, he might be big enough to be under just about all of those hinted locations.

Who knows. He's the only Old God not to get his lack-of-a-face caved in shortly after being mentioned. It's possible that he's just a much bigger deal than the other two were.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight

No they don't.

If anything, Blizzard are incredibly willing to ignore what they hinted at in the past when they finally implement an idea. If they think the new ideas they came up with are better than their vague old ones, they use the new ones.

Just look at Uldum. We thought it would be a third Titan facility where they kept their prototypes. We had a hologram tell us it won't open until the Titans revisit. One of the Blues even speculated out loud how, maybe, something escaped from Uldum, because the door's cracked. Something that might be commonplace now, even though it never should've come out.

It turned out to be Cattaur Egypt.

Edit: Come to think of it, this just makes me depressed about trying to speculate about anything. It's all liable to change.
Edited by Sylassanna on 5/29/2012 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No they don't.

If anything, Blizzard are incredibly willing to ignore what they hinted at in the past when they finally implement an idea. If they think the new ideas they came up with are better than their vague old ones, they use the new ones.

Just look at Uldum. We thought it would be a third Titan facility where they kept their prototypes. We had a hologram tell us it won't open until the Titans revisit. One of the Blues even speculated out loud how, maybe, something escaped from Uldum, because the door's cracked. Something that might be commonplace now, even though it never should've come out.

It turned out to be Cattaur Egypt.

Edit: Come to think of it, this just makes me depressed about trying to speculate about anything. It's all liable to change.

They want us to speculate. It's not really depressing if you think about.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Where in the world is N'zoth Sandiego?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
lol i see what you did there. :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
05/29/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Katarn

Finally someone said it :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Well, lets see...

C'thun: Ahn'qiraj in Kalimdor

Yogg-Saron: Ulduar in Northrend

N'Zoth: Ny'alotha maybe, which may be anywhere, Emerald Dream, Azeroth, unda da sea, anywhere...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]