draenei vs dwarf paladin

90 Human Warrior
Thinking about making a paladin. Which one out of these two are better?

I want to do both PvE and PvP.

I want the one that is good with dps, but I want to do a little tanking as well.

I also want good racials and epic appearance.

Keep in mind that I have enough humans, so humans are out of the question.
Reply Quote
56 Dwarf Paladin
They are both viable in pvp and pve since their racials are pretty sweet,
Dwarf racial lets you remove debuffs and other nasty stuff
Draenei racial lets you heal for a lot
So it comes down to appearance and dwarf is duh best, who doesn't like a shorty owning people and if you die you, you could always do the ultimate excuse

" your taller.." no arguements.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Draenei racial lets you heal for a lot.

Don't forget the free 1% hit. If you aren't drowning in hit, that is pretty sweet.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dwarf is better for tanking with Stoneform and they have an expertise racial for maces. The draenei healing racial isn't that big a deal since you'll have healers in PVE and you'll be healing yourself for a lot in PVP.

Then again female draenei are wagglicious.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
06/01/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Lobster

QFT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The main reason why most people choose Draenei or Blood Elf is for the female's attractiveness. I don't want that to be my reason for chosing these races. I think the Blood Elf males look h o m o s e x u a l (in my opinion) and the Draenei males don't make great casters because a bodybuilder in a dress doesn't look right. So I am very limited in terms of what I like in appearance with the Burning Crusade races.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you are considering doing PvP, Human is the only choice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dwarf is actually extremely good for pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/02/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Paintbrush
Contrary to popular belief, you don't look different if you're gay.

Good point, I take back what I said about male Blood Elves.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/02/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Lowtar
I think the Blood Elf males look h o m o s e x u a l (in my opinion) and the Draenei males don't make great casters because a bodybuilder in a dress doesn't look right. So I am very limited in terms of what I like in appearance with the Burning Crusade races.

1.) Don't hate us because we're beautiful. The real reason female blood elves are so snooty is because they have to compare themselves to us, and we are clearly superior.

2.) Unless you're wearing T2, T8, T10, or T12 you won't have to worry about casting in a dress.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
We dwarves is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Plus stoneform is rather handy for tanking.

The question is: Do you want your class mount to be the classic charger or the awesomely ginormous exarch's elekk
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I think I might go with dwarf.

I like the draenei paladin's elekk, but I've always liked the classic charger.

Both races seem great for the class (in terms of racials), but in terms of appearance, I'm going to have to give this one to dwarf.

Thanks guys :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

QFT.

It is all about the /waggle after all. Since human is out for you that's where I'd go; the racials for each seem situational at best and draenei look awesome in plate.

06/03/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Lowtar
Both races seem great for the class (in terms of racials), but in terms of appearance, I'm going to have to give this one to dwarf.

Oh yeah, the elekk >.< Fortunately there is always the Argent Crusade charger which is pretty awesome and available to all races.
Edited by Kageyoshi on 6/3/2012 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
06/02/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Lowtar
Contrary to popular belief, you don't look different if you're gay.

Good point, I take back what I said about male Blood Elves.

But their hair is so luxurious ;x
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
06/02/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Lowtar
The main reason why most people choose Draenei or Blood Elf is for the female's attractiveness. I don't want that to be my reason for chosing these races. I think the Blood Elf males look h o m o s e x u a l (in my opinion) and the Draenei males don't make great casters because a bodybuilder in a dress doesn't look right. So I am very limited in terms of what I like in appearance with the Burning Crusade races.

You may want to take a look at Tier 5 for Paladins if you're a homophobe or very insecure. This class probably isn't for you.

Just in case the big fairy wings weren't a giveaway.
Edited by Israan on 6/3/2012 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
easy, le human. le how could you le not le love le us?
Reply Quote
74 Draenei Death Knight
Draenei Females sexy,

They are the best choice for everything. /end future threads.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

You may want to take a look at Tier 5 for Paladins if you're a homophobe or very insecure. This class probably isn't for you.

Just in case the big fairy wings weren't a giveaway.

Just so you know, I'm not insecure or a homophobe. As I have said before, I take back what I said about male blood elves.
Edited by Lowtar on 6/4/2012 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]