Looking for a Roleplaying Realm

2 Blood Elf Hunter
Hello Shadow Council! I am currently searching for an RP realm to join, and I was hoping you could tell me about this server. I'd like to find a place with friendly people, a balanced mix of Alliance and Horde (I'm looking to play both factions), roleplaying (of course), and just somewhere I can level up, quest, run dungeons, do the occasional raid, and have fun playing the game! A realm with a decent amount of players would be ideal, with as few trolls as possible. Thanks for your help!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
There is a great deal of roleplaying that happens and many others on the server that do rp on both factions. I personally do not remember the best time is on the horde side, probibly Olathe's bar and grill to get to know people and actually be able to talk to other rpers. On Ally side the best times I see now are fridays as many people are playing D3, at Wendie's which starts at 7pm server. I am not certian when Olathe's runs.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks, Slydel!
Reply Quote
22 Dwarf Shaman
If you're looking for Shadow Council RP info, take a look over at rp-haven.com, our RP archive/community portal. You'll find all the events listed there, plus blogs, forums, etc. Despite the age of our server, it's still a pretty lively place.

Shadow Council is a pretty friendly, laid back place (though I suggest you be careful about General chat and stay out of Trade) and the roleplaying community has some great folks in it who have been around forever and keep the wheels turning. We're not a super-active in-your-face server though, so definitely look around and get a feel for things before deciding.

I hope you find what you're seeking!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]